How could you?! (Natemare final)

I put the fake-real looking gun to my head. Natemare arrived and said "what the hell are you doing?" "If you bring back everyone you killed and give Luna back, I won't shoot!" "I won't let you do this to yourself but I am not bringing anyone back!" "I will shoot no matter what you say unless the words are fine I'll bring everyone back" "fine! Fine! Fine! You win!" He said and in minutes I see Nate holding Luna in his arms and matpat side hugging Mark. "Oh btw this gun was fake!" I shouted Natemare flipped me off "but this is real" I said as I pulled another gun and shot him. Nate gave Luna back to matpat and after that we all lived happily ever after!
The end
Well that was a fun series. Hopefully you liked this series as much as I did. And the picture above is me with my new red hair. I will see you in the next chapter buh bye!

Edit: first off, it's been awhile. Hi. Secondly, yes I did cover my face and remove a lot of chapters (probably not that much) that were merely updates or involved information about me. I made this 4-5 years ago and I wasn't the brightest person (still am not but I'm learning). I just think that now no one should know stuff about me like what I look like or my mental state private. You might be asking "why didn't you just remove the picture then?" Because someone left a comment about it and I don't want people confused and my mind works in weird ways. I hope you understand. Also please read my new book erasure! I'm really proud of it!!