What happend to you? Option 1 (Nate x reader)

You guys chose to be abused instead of running away so here you guys go

(Y/n) POV
I chose to get beaten since I didn't want Nate to get killed and it's not like I'm not used to it. Mat started slapping, punching, and cutting me. When I looked up at Nate's chair, it was empty.

Nate's POV
I hate seeing (y/n) like this. With Mat abusing her so much she's getting cuts and bruises on her beautiful face. As if you couldn't tell, I like her... a lot. The rope on my hands were starting to loosen so I kept moving my hands until I could take the rope off. I untied the gag and the rope on my legs as quietly as I could so Mat doesn't hear me. I found a glass bottle on the ground and it oddly wasn't broken yet. I stood behind Mat and smashed the bottle on his head. Mat passed out and (Y/n) looked up at me saying "thank you Nate" "no problem but let's go before he wakes up!" I picked up (y/n) and carried her bridal style to my house.

~~Time Skip~~
(Y/n) POV (before Mat passed out)
I looked up at Mat and saw Nate behind him. Nate put his finger over his mouth to tell me to be stay quiet. I nodded at him and he smashed the bottle on Mat's head and Mat passed out. I thanked Nate and the next thing I know Nate picked me up and i fell asleep.
~~Time Skip~~
Nate's POV
(Y/n) fell asleep in my arms. When we got to my apartment, I unlocked the door, opened it, and put (y/n) on the couch. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. I can't believe Mat would do that to her. I'll ask her when she wakes up. In the mean time, I'm going to take a nap myself.
~~Time Skip~~
(Y/n) POV
I woke up in an oddly comfortable couch. I stood up and I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my house then I remembered what happened. "Nate must have carried me to his house." I whispered. I got up and started walking around. Dang! He has a big house! I went up the stairs to see seven doors. Oh great! Am I on a game show? I thought. I heard the second door to my left open and I saw a half awake Nate appeared by the doorway. "(Y/n) can I ask you a question?" Nate asked while his eyes filled with worry. "Sure" "why does Mat abuse you?" "He started abusing me a few months ago after I came home from your house so I could ask him if he wanted to help you shoot the mangled refinished music video but instead he just yelled at me and slapped me for even being near. I'm not blaming you at all but-" "I'm sorry that he did that to you. I will do my best to protect you." Nate cut me off but as he said that, he hugged me.

Nate's POV
I heard someone walking in the hall. I got up, checked the time, it was 12:40 am, opened the door to see (y/n) standing in the hall still wearing her clothes from earlier. We need to go back and get her stuff. I thought. I said "hey (y/n) can I ask you a question?" "Sure" "why did he do that to you?" As she was explaining, I couldn't help but stare. After she was done, I hugged her. When we both let go, I reminded her "we have to go back, you know?"

(Y/n) POV
He had to remind me, didn't he? "I know but you are coming with me no matter what." I yelled "I will! I wouldn't let you go there all by yourself even if he is 'not there'" Nate said reassuring me.
~~time skip~~
(Still (y/n) POV)
We walked over to "my" house. I can't even say that without a chill going up my spine. We approached the door when we heard a loud scream coming from the recording room. Nate busted the door open and we rushed inside to see...
To be continued

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought you guys would like this finished before Christmas. Hope you like this and I will see you in the next chapter. Buh humbug!