Chapter 12 | Friend Tingz.

Chapter 12 |
Friend Tingz

                            After the whole, 'your dad' situation with Angel. Things changed. 

I had always assumed that everyone in this class adored Angel and were willing to lick the ground she walked on, I was almost right. Everyone did adore her, except for one girl. Her name was Kassandra and she was mixed. 

Although when you looked at her she looked extremely white passing, she had jet black hair and electrifying blue eyes. Her skin held a very light tone, almost pale. She was shorter than me, possessing a small stature but what she lacked in size, she made up for in attitude. 

We became friends quickly, we really had no other choice. I was outcasted for talking back to Angel and she was shunned for even considering to talk to me after what I had done to Angel. I didn't mind though, Kassandra was everything you didn't expect her to be.

Currently, we were sitting outside, waiting for Wally to come pick us up. I had invited her to my place so we could hang out. It might seem like I was doing to much but Kassandra was my first friend besides Wally ( were we even really friends). 

"I glad you put that living demon in her place, she's constantly picking on everyone. Yet they all stay kissing up her butthole." Another thing I liked about Kass was that she was very rudely blunt, unlike me who needed a push or two in order to go off. 

I laughed, "I didn't even think about it, it just came out my mouth." We were sitting on the curb of the road, so I could see Wally's black Ford pulling up.  "He's here." 

We both stood up as Wally drove up to us. He rolled down his windows to reveal the signature grin and a pair of Roy Bands. "Yo, who's this?" He asked, pushing up his sunglasses to the top of his head. 

I gestured between the two and spoke. "Wally this is Kassandra. Kassandra this is Wally." 

Kass seemed a bit shell shocked at first, probably stunned by Wally's looks. Quickly, she recovered and stood a bit straighter while replying with a wink. "You can call me Kass."

Wally smirked, "Hop in ladies." Placing his glasses back on the bridge of his nose, he motioned for us to get in the car.

Following the orders, we got in. I sat in shotgun as usual and Kass sat in the back. The sound of Whitney Houston's song I Wanna Dance With Somebody rang through the car.

"I love this song!" Exclaimed Kass, she started to dance in the back making me laugh. Wally reached over to the radio and turned up the music. He then looked into the rear view mirror and winked at her. 

I don't know why but that bothered me a little bit. Frowning, I bit my lip and looked out the window. From the corner of my eye, I could see Wally frown. He reached out and poked me in the arm before asking. "You good?" 

I just nodded. 

Clearly, my shift in mood killed the vibe, so everyone quieted down until we reached my house. Everyone walked out and I unlocked the door, before turning to Kass, who was smirking at me. "Follow me." 

We both walked upstairs into my room. I tossed my bag into a corner in my room and told Kass to do the same.

We both take a seat on my white comforter when Kass asks me a question. "Why didn't you tell me you liked Wally?" She was grinning like a Cheshire cat grin while doing that evil villain hand thing. 

I gave her a look. "What are you talking about?" I spluttered, getting defensive. "I don't like him like that." 

Kass rolled her eyes and rolled her neck at me. "Please, stop lying. It's so obvious." 

I didn't say anything, just pushed her off my bed. "Hey!" She called out from the ground. I leaned over the edge and just grinned at her. As revenge she pulled me down onto the ground with her. 

Once we were both on the ground we fell into a pit of laughter. We were sprawled out on my rose gold fluffy carpet, laughing so hard our stomachs began to ache. 

Suddenly, my door was opened and in the doorway stood Wally. "What's wrong?" He looked around frantically. 

Kass and I just looked at each other and burst into laughter again. What was funny, I don't know.  Wally gave us a look of confusion. Neither of us could answer his unspoken question because we were still laughter. It was like we couldn't stop. 

Realizing that we weren't going to say anything, Wally just rolled his eyes and turned to leave the room, mumbling under his breath. "Weirdo's." 

Not even stopping to breath, we looked at each other and continued to laugh. 

Dang, there wasn't even anything that funny. 

------------

yeaaa i know, its been like three years since i uploaded a new chapter. honestly i dont even have answer, i was just lazy. and lowkey had no motivation (which is basically the same thing) but y'all i had a job interview the other day....and they only asked me like three questions...is that normal??? 

but it seems like sonya got a friend, she's acc gonna have her own book in this series (did i tell y'all that this was gonna be turned into a trilogy. im calling it the Skin series. let me know if you want to see the description in the next chapters authors note.

much love, 

cece