10

Tomika's POV
I woke up at 9:30 to my phone ringing.
T-hello *half asleep*
S-hey Tomeeks can you come over to my room
T-sure I'll be there in 5
S-ok
I ended the call and got up to get dressed.

F-Tomika where are you going T-Summer wanted me to go to her hotel room

T-Summer wanted me to go to her hotel room. I'll be back later.
F-ok bye
T-bye
I grabbed an extra key card and went to Summer's hotel room. When I get there I knocked on the door.
S-hey Tomeeks
T-hey Sum
S-come in
T-hey Zack *walking in*
Z-hey
T-so what are we doing today
S-girls day
T-what about Zack
Z-don't worry about me. Lawrence,Freddy,and I are going to hang out.
S,T-ok
After Zack left me and Summer went to Starbucks. When we get there we ordered our regular and sat down at a booth.
S-so what's new
T-nothing much
S,T-*laughing*
T-so what are we doing
S-shopping
T-oh please no
S-too late *dragging Tomika to the car*
We got in the car and we went to mall. On our way to the mall I got a reminder that my period will start soon. Good thing we're going to the mall. Summer dragged me in to so many stores that I lost count.
T-can we go to food court I'm starving
S-sure
T-yay!
We went to the food court I ordered a pretzel and Summer also got a pretzel.
T-mmmh these pretzels are so good
S-mmmh.
I looked at the time 6:30.
T-hey we should get going its 6:30
S-ok lets go
I grabbed a couple of bags and so did Summer. When we got to Summer's room I gave her all of her bags. She had like 20 bags I had 2.
T-bye Summer
S-bye Tomika
I walked back to my room when I get there I put the key card in the lock and walked in. When I get in I set the bags down and sat down on the bed. I turned on the TV and watch Grownup 2. After that ended I put on Goosebumps but fell asleep half way through the movie. When I woke up it was 8:30 and Freddy was walking through the door.
F-hey Tomika I see that your awake
T-yea.... Wait how did you know that I took a nap? You weren't here when I got back.
F-when I came back from hanging out with the boys I seen that you were asleep so I left to go get something to eat.
T-oh ok. Did you bring me anything?
F-yea. I ordered it right as I was leaving so it's still warm.
T-thanks *sitting up*
F-no problem
After I finished eating we decided to watch a movie.
F-what movie do you want to watch
T-how about 'Lights out'
F-sure but you know that's a scary movie
T-yes I love scary movies. The best part is when they scare you
F-ok
Freddy put on lights out and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his chest.
After the movie
T-that was so good
F-yea
I got up and grabbed a water. When Freddy came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
F-I missed you *turning her around*
T-what do you mean *wrapping her hands around his neck*
F-you know what I mean *leaning in*
T-*laughing* I know *kisses him*
Freddy lifts me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then I felt his hand on my back. He put me down not letting go and he started playing with the hem of my shirt. I then removed his shirt and he removed mine. He made his way to neck trying to find the right spot. Once he did I let out a little moan. I put my hands in his hair. Then we made our way to the bed. He then removed my pants and I removed his leaving us in our underwear. (You guys know what happens next)
Time skip Monday
Mr.F-bye guys thanks for coming
Band-bye Mr.Finn
Students-bye
Band-bye
We then and made our way back to college. Yippee *note sarcasm*
Time skip back at the college
T-that was the best trip I ever took. It was nice to see Mr.Finn again
S-yea but now we have to go back to school tomorrow
F,T,L,Z-booooo
2 weeks later
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up last nights dinner. After 5 minutes of throwing up I brushed my teeth and got a shower. After my shower I got dressed.