13

Previously in "Friends with Benefits"
F-Tomika I have something very important to ask you
T-ok
F-you are the best thing that has happened to me. When we were in high school I started developing feelings for you. Then when I found out that we were going to be in the same college I was so happy. But when we became friends with benefits my feelings only grew stronger. So Tomika Young will you marry me? *getting on one knee*
T-Freddy I-I..............

To be continued

Tomika's POV
T-Freddy I-I don't know. I feel like you're just doing this because I'm carrying your baby. *crying softly*
F-look Tomika I'm not doing this because you're carrying my baby I'm doing this because I truly love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
T-I love you too but I still don't know. I need time to think
F-ok but here take this *hands her the ring*
T-why are you giving me this
F-because it was my grandmother's
T-Freddy I can't keep this if it was your grandmother's *tries to give it back*
F-no I want you to have it. When my grandmother gave it to me she told me to give it to someone I truly love and who is very special. Tomika you're very special to me. I don't know what I would do without you. And I can't wait for our baby to be born.
T-*crying* Freddy I feel the same way. I wouldn't be myself if you weren't here. I truly love you too and you're very special to me but I still need time to think. I also can't wait for out baby to be born because we can be a happy family.
F-Tomika you can take all the time you need. I just want you to know that I really do love you.
T-I love you too *kisses him* I'll let you know. Bye Freddy
F-bye Tomika
I started walking back to my dorm. I can't believe that Freddy just proposed to me. Why didn't I say yes. I absolutely love him. I just need to think. I walked the door to see Summer sitting on her bed.
S-hey Tomeeks how did it go?
T-Freddy asked me to marry him. I didn't say but I didn't say no either. I wish I said yes. I just need time to think.
S-noooo you should have said yes
T-I know I just told him that I need time to think. With the baby,School,the band I have a lot to think about.
S-well whatever your decision is I will support you.
T-thanks Sum
I laid down, closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.
Next morning
I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom throwing up yesterday's picnic. After 5 minutes of throwing up I got a shower and brushed my teeth. Once I finished my shower I got dressed.

(Without the purse)After I finish getting dressed I walked out the bathroom to see that Summer was already up and ready to go

(Without the purse)
After I finish getting dressed I walked out the bathroom to see that Summer was already up and ready to go.

S-come on don't want to be late for school T-nope *laughing* We walked out our dorm and started walking to school

T-nope *laughing*
We walked out our dorm and started walking to school. On our way to school we ran into the boys.
S-hey guys
Boys-hey
L-guess what
S-what
L-Esme got transferred. Now she's at this college.
S-that's great
While the others talked I stayed quiet and I kept thinking about the baby and Freddy's proposal. I was brought at out of my thoughts by someone calling my name.
F-Tomika
F-Tomika
F-Tomika
T-mmh what
F-are you ok
T-yea I'm fine just thinking.
F-ok
We walked the rest of the way to school. The whole school I couldn't pay attention I just kept thinking about Freddy,the baby, and my answer for Freddy. Right now I have free period so I'm just sitting at my locker. I wanted to cry but I didn't. Then I remember the ring. I pulled the ring out and stared at it. Just looking at the ring made me want to cry. I started to tear up. I felt a couple slip down my cheek but I quickly wipe them away and hid the ring when I heard someone coming.
S-Tomika?
T-oh hey Summer
S-what wrong *sitting down next to her*
T-nothing I'm fine
S-Tomika you're my best friend I know when there's something wrong
T-you do?
S-yea and also your eyes are red like you've been crying. Were you crying?
T-a little
S-what's wrong
T-this *pulls out the ring* it's the ring Freddy gave to me
S-why did you give it to you if you said you need time to think?
T-it used to be his grandmother's and he gave it to me because his grandmother told him to give it to someone who he truly loves and who is special to him.
S-oh yea
T-what do you mean 'oh yea'?
S-Zack told me about this
T-ohh
S-so do you know your answer yet?
T-I think I do
S-what is it?
I whispered it to her.
S-ok *smiling* and I have the perfect way
She whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but smile. This plan is perfect.
T-that's perfect
The of the school day I some what payed attention. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face no could bring me down. After school me and Summer went to the park and set up.

(This is what they did just outside)After we set we went back to our dorm and I got ready

After we set we went back to our dorm and I got ready. I got a shower. After my shower I did my hair a little of my makeup. Then I got dressed.

T-do I have to wear this dress S-yes you look beautiful T-ok fineS-it's 8:30 you have to get going T-thanks Summer I don't know what I do with out youS-crash and burnI walked out my dorm and head to the park

S-yes you look beautiful
T-ok fine
S-it's 8:30 you have to get going
T-thanks Summer I don't know what I do with out you
S-crash and burn
I walked out my dorm and head to the park. Once I got to the park I walked over to the dock and texted Freddy.
T-hey Freddy can u meet me at the park
F-yea,but why?
T-good see you when you get here
I slipped my phone back into my pocket and waited for Freddy.
5 minutes later
F-hey Tomika why did you want......... What's this?
T-come here Freddy
I pulled him onto the dock and we stood in front of the 2 hearts.
F-Tomika what's going on
T-I thought about it *handing him the ring* my answer is........

To be continued

Just kidding I wouldn't do that to you again.

T-Yes,I'll marry you
F-really
T-yes
F-this is the second best day of my life *picks her up and spins her around lightly so he doesn't hurt the baby*
T-second? What's your first?
F-the day our baby is born *putting her down*
T-awe that's so sweet *kisses him*
F-I love you❤️
T-I love you too❤️

Hey M here yay! She said yes! Anyway I started a new book called Bad Boyz. Trying to think of a better title. It's a school of rock book. So plz check it out. Got to go. See ya later. Until then, bye. Love u❤️

Story:1222
Plus A/N:1273