Regigigas

Pearl: What started as the legendary golem trio then came the king of the golems Regigigas! Regigigas depends on his offense and defense but doesn't rely on speed & special attack.

Pit: So,lets go to Regigigas's arsenal.

Pearl: Regigigas's moveset ranges from Normal, Fighting, Rock, Psychic & even Ice attacks.His common move is ice punch.Where he punches the opponent with his ice fist.It also might freeze the opponent,making him have to attack more often until the opponent breaks out of the ice.

Pit: Toxcic makes the opponent badly poisoned.It also has a accuracy of 85.

Pearl: Retaliate can inflict damage to the opponent.It also has a accuracy of 100%.It also its power doubles from 70 to 140.

Pit: Swagger can raise the target's Attack stat by two stages and confuses it. Should the target already be confused, or be protected from confusion due to Safeguard, Swagger will still raise its Attack. Because the target's Attack increases, they will receive more damage if they hurt themselves.

Pearl: Rock slide is a Rock-type attack that hits the target with an avalanche of rocks and boulders.It can also make the target flinch.

Pit: Thunder is the strongest of all Electric-type attacks. Has a one-in-ten chance of paralyzing the target.

Pearl: Double team creates illusionary copies of the user. The copies disorient the enemy, reducing its accuracy.

Pit: He also has some impressive feats.He was a legend that  is strong enough to pull continents into place with ropes, He created Registeel,Regirock,and Regice,and saved Maylene and Candice from a blizzard.

Pearl: Though the legendary does have some weaknesses.The legendary is weak to fighting type attacks,His slow start is not helpful at all,he can be captured by a 10 year old,and he has his attack and speed cut in halve for 5 turns.

Pit: Even with weaknesses,he still is a powerful regi trio member for a reason