The battle

In the desert dunes

It was a normal day in the dunes. For cephadrome,at least. Until he found a sandshrew. he was planing to eat it. So,he charged at it and was about to crush it with his teeth....

...Until Regigigas charged at the Sandshrew,trying to protect it. Cephadrome wondered why the sandshrew wasn't crushed by its teeth. Until he found Regigigas.

Cephadrome roared at Regigigas,meaning Cephadrome wanted to fight it. Regigigas wanted to do the same.

FIGHT!

Regigigas immediately started off with a slow start. making him slow. Cephadrome roared at Regigigas once again and used tail whip on Regigigas,Slamming his tail in front of Regigigas. Regigigas, however, used double team, making him faster than Cephadrome can react. Growling in frustration, Cephadrome used jump sand blast. He buried himself in the ground, and Regigigas did the same with dig. 

Meanwhile underground...

Cephadrome was really quick with underground, while Regigigas was struggling. Then, Regigigas, once again, use double team. The result? Regigigas was digging much faster than Cephadrome could react. Then, at full speed, Regigigas grabbed ahold of Cephadrome's tail. He grabbed it so hard, that a little bit of blood was oozing out of his tail. Cephadrome roared in pain. Cephadrome tried to bite him, but Regigigas was too fast for Cephadrome to bite him. Regigigas then circled Cephadrome underground. Then, a few seconds later, threw Cephadrome so hard out of the underground that the whole area shook a ton. Cephadrome, infuriated at Regigigas, launched at Regigas at full speed. Regigigas tried to use double team again. However, the move failed. The result of the attack? Regigas was sent flying to the air. Regigigas responded with ice punch. Cephadrome, however, wasn't able to see Regigigas' fist covered in ice. Regigigas slammed his ice fist at Cephadrome's head. Cephadrome slammed into the land, paralyzed for a brief amount of time. Regigigas then used swagger. The result was...

(Stop music)

...Cephadrome was confused. He tried to find Regigigas, but his poor eyesight. didn't prove helpful. Regigigas then used dizzy punch. The punch was so strong that Cephadrome was sent flying back a bit. The result was Cephadrome feeling dizzy. After the attack, Cephadrome fell on its side. Taking advantage of this, Regigigas used aerial ace. When Regigigas used it, he chopped Cephadrome's wings off. After the attack, Cephadrome screamed in pain. Then, Cephadrome tried to run to Regigigas and slam his tail at him like how he tried to do earlier. However, the attack failed, and Regigigas used earthquake. It was a magnitude 9 earthquake, meaning that Cephadrome's legs were deep into the ground. Regigigas the  used swagger, making Cephadrome even more confused than he already was. This made Regigigas use thunder wave. The attack made Regigigas paralyzed, meaning he can't use any of his attacks other than sand blast and roar.

Then, Regigigas went full speed, charging his ice punch. When it was charged enough, ice was formed on his fist. Regigigas then started running full speed to Cephadrome. Cephadrome used his sand blast on Regigigas, trying to attack him...

... but it had no effect.

He then made a bigger sand blast...

... but it had no effect.

Cephadrome's last attempt at victory is his roar...

... But it had no effect!

Regigigas then slammed his fist at Cephadrome's stomach, making him roar in pain. Then, Cephadrome slammed his head on the ground, making his neck visible. Then, Regigigas slammed his ice fist over and over and over and over again. Each hit getting stronger than the last one. While he was doing this, Cephadrome spitted up blood. Then, after a lot of hits, he finally died. Regigigas, then knowing that he died, he ran off looking for more opponents to fight.

KO!