age 5

"Hey frankie?" a very little Gerard asked his best friend.
"Yeah Gee," he replied.
"We should go make something for our mommy's," Gee said to the other little boy.
"What should me make," the boy said with is eyes filled with wonder and his head tilted.
"Hmmmm," Gee mumbled while tapping his chin.
"Oh I got it! We should make mud pies for our mommy's."
"Yeah! Come on lets go outside."
And with that both of the small boys ran outside
Time skip to when they were done.
"Gee you mud pie looks better than mine."
"No yours looks fabulous."
"No yours looks so much better than mine."
"Frankie you look better than me."
That made Frank blush.
"Oh um thank you Gee." he mumbled.
Ad they approached the house Frank spoke "Do you think our mommy's will like them."
"Yes Frankie why wouldn't they."
When they walked in the Gerards kitchen his mom turned around.
"Oh dear what do you boys have there," his mom asked.
"We made you two mud pies," Frank said with a shaky voice.
"Go put those back outside," Franks mother said sternly to both of the boys.
"B-b-b," and with that poor Frank burst into tears as gee went to put his out. When he came back in his eyes went wide and he ran over to his best friend and hugged him so tight until he calmed down.
"I'm sorry honey. I didn't know it meant that much to you. Lets go out for real pie. Huh how does that sound sweetheart," his mother asked him sweetly. And after she said that his eyes lit up and he ran outside to put mud pie down.
"Now kids go wash your hands and lets go."
"Ok mom."
Both the boys ran to wash there hands and get ready. After there play date was over both the mothers made another one so the boys could see each other again.

So that was the first chapter and I would love some feedback because this is my first band related book. The cover was made by the amazing bluafternoon
Well I have to go now so so long and good night-Ana🎶🎶