age 7

Today was just a normal day for the four little seven year olds. Or so they thought.
All four of the boys were sitting together and coloring there projects.
Then another boy that Ray talked to sometimes came over to the group of friends.
"Your picture looks ugly," he spat at Bob.
The child just sat there with a blank look on his face stareing at the other boy. He looked like he wasn't hurt at all. He knew not to give the other boy a reaction so he didn't.
Then the boy spoke again but he said it to Gerard "your hair cut looks horrible."
"What makes yours anybetter," Gee asked with all the confidence he had.
The boy just rolled his eyes and moved on to Ray.
"I thought we were friends. You can't be with these freaks if you want to be friends with me."
"Ok. I pick to be friends with. These guys. Your a big meanie. I don't wanna be friends with a meanie."
So the boy gave up on all of them but Frank.
"You. Your ugly and stupid. How did you even pass preschool. And how do you even have any friends. They don't like you. They just feel bad for you."
And with that the boy started crying. Then Frank ran out of the the room.
Gerard got up and started yelling at the boy.
"Why did you do that! Now we have to go find him. Your such a jerk. How dare you do that to my best friend."
The teacher looked up and started to walk over to the boys.
By the time the time the teacher was by the boys Gee was crying because of the bully.
"What going on here," their  teacher Mr. Stevens asked.
"This boy was being mean to Bob, Me, Gerard and he made Frank cry and run out of the room," Ray told the teacher.
"Gerard since I know your the closest to Frank you go look where you think he went. I want the rest of you tell me what happened.
So Gerard thought for a little.
Oh he might be in the bathroom, Gee thought.
So he started to walk there.
While outside of the bathroom Gerrard heard a muffled sob.
He went in and knocked on the stall door.
"Frankie? Its me Gee. Please come out I wanna talk."
"No you heard what the boy said. You or Ray or Bob don't like me."
"Frankie," Gee sniffled ready to cry as well,"y-y-y-your m-m-m-my b-b-b-bestest friend."
And with that Frank opened up the stall and looked down at his shoes.
Gerard ran to his best friend and hugged him still with tears streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry I made you cry," Frank said his voice muffled because his mouth was on Gerard shoulder while he was hugging him.
"Its ok. I love you Frankie with all my heart," he said and hugged Frank just a bit tighter.
"Now lets go back to class before we get in trouble," Gee said. And they walked back to the classroom holding hands the whole time.

AHHH ITS SO CUTE I DON'T KNOW HOW I WROTE THAT AND ALSO GO READ IrisInsanity BOOK AVICADO IT IS THE BEST THING EVER AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY WIFE JustDontStealMyStars OK BYE TRIGGERED YE