Chapter Two - Scent

“That’s George, George Shelley.”

I think I’m in love. Wait what? Scrap that, it’s ridiculous. But I definitely felt something for him and I was going to figure out what.

When he disappeared into the group of people around him, I came back to reality and noticed Jess looking at me with a smirk.

“Oooo you like him” she winked at me, the smirk never leaving her face.

“Don’t be daft”

“You do”

“I don’t” I blatantly lied.

“Okay sure whatever you say”

Just before I could even open my mouth to respond to what Jess had said, the first bell rang and I felt myself being pulled out of the cafeteria.

Jess had finally let go of my hand with felt like it was going to drop off from loss of circulation, when we got to a room, which I assumed was my first class. My assumptions were right.

I walked up to the teacher (Mr Crooks) whilst Jess went and sat down. She was on a table by herself, just like she was when I met her like half an hour ago.

“You must be Chloe, I see you already know Jess, and luckily for you the only spare seat in this math class, is right next to her” I gave him a half-hearted smile and quickly made me way to the middle of the room to join my new friend, I guess.

Just then, I looked up and noticed the hair that had me mesmerised not long before.

It was George.

I suddenly felt my heart beat a little faster and my hands started fidgeting, this was going to be a long day.

As he walked to his seat and the back of the class, he brushed past me and he was wearing the most gorgeous cologne, I swear my heart melted.

A/N

 sorry for the extremely short chapter. I was just in the mood to write but my sleeping tablets are kicking in and I’ve suddenly gone really tired haha. So anyway, ill post the next chapter tomorrow night!

-chloe xxx