Chapter Three - My Project Partner

"Good morning class" Mr Crooks greeted the rest of the students with a tired yet determined smile. He doesn't seem so bad, maybe he's one of those nice teachers that help you instead of make a fool out of you for not knowing something in that certain subject; i'll most likely find out what he's like soon enough. But he was definitely giving off good vibes. 

After he had taken the register, he stood up in front of his desk, straightened his back and cleared his throat.

"So today we are going to start a new project, and i before i tell you what ut is i'm going to put you into pairs and you that will be who you will work with for the rest of the term, obviously you will have to do this mystery project after school as well because it's very important."

I suddenly felt my hands start to shake and my palms get a little sweaty, oh god. the only person i knew in this class was Jess and i already felt nervous just seeing George. What if, no. He won't.

"Right okay so i will now tell you who you will be working with," there was silence as Mr Crooks scanned the room. "So, Anna with James, Jess with Hannah,"

Wait what?

So i didn't have Jess as my partner, oh crap oh crap oh crap.

Who was i going to be partners with? What if i dont get on with them? What if its Ge..

"And finally, Chloe with George". 

So it was George, i turned around to see him smirking at me as if he was planning some sort of creepy shit in his head. But i must say, i felt my heart thud 10x harder just looking at him.

This boy will be the death of me.

Just as i turned around to face the front of the class Mr Crooks told us to quickly join our new partners and suddenly everyone was standing up from their seats.

i noticed George hadn't moved an inch and their was no one sitting with him, which obviously indicated that he wanted me to sit with him, as i walked to the back of the room our eyes met and i suddenly blushed for no reason.

He noticed and a smirk played upon his lips. 

This project was not going to be easy knowing i had this perfect boy with me all the time.