the run

Chris and I have been friends for years, although I'm out he has always been apparently straight. Today just like every other week we were on our run around the nearby woods. They were always empty and it was a ritual we has had for over three years.
Before the run Chris came to my house and changed into running gear. My parents work a lot and were on a week away meaning that I had the house to myself.

Chris was getting changed in my bedroom whilst I changed in the bathroom. I pulled of my tight black jeans and tight white top and chucked them in the washing basket. All I had on were some tight white Calvin's that clung to my perky ass and V line. All this running had paid off and even I thought my body was good. I carresed by 6 pack and my ass cheeks, gripping them and cheekily sliding a finger over my hole exciting me.

Shit.

I had forgot my change of clothes, with my old clothes already in the washer I had no choice but to go out in only my tight trunks. "Fuck it" I thought may as well get this over with.

I walked out the bathroom to see Chris in grey autograph boxer briefs bent over next to where my underwear drawer was. Damn his ass was nice, I'd love to put my toungue between those perky cheeks...

I coughed and he spun round pushing his hand over his groin. "I, i was just seeing if you had socks i could wear?" Chris spluttered. He looked even hotter facing me in this autograph pants and as i scanned his body i felt myself becoming aroused.

I looked at his groin and noticed he was hiding it and blushing. Was he hard too?.* Shut up and calm down just get changed *.

"I need clothes to change into" i stated and walked towards him to choose some clothes. His underwear was sweaty and i decided to do something that seemed crazily risky.

"Hey do you need a pair of new underwear to wear?" I asked him. "Uh, yes i guess that would be good" Chris said, i could see him blushing but there was also i look of glee on his face. He looked intently up and down my body focusing on my tight white Calvins.

"Ok I'll just get you some" . I walked past him towards my underwear drawer. I've had a thing for underwear for a couple of years managed to get quite a collection. I had rows of grey and coloured Calvins , white Tommy Hilfiger and other briefs and tight trunks all bought to perfectly fit my body in all its muscular glory from my tight ass to my large bulge I had been blessed with.

"Any type?" I asked.

"Umm.. could I ... Could I have some trunks? " Chris stuttered , his cheeks flushing a bright red.

"And what brand"

"Calvins? And white please? "

"Of course master" I joked. He blushed red and moved his hands to cover his crotch.

"I like the pair you've got on anyway mate, they're cute" I said, immediately looking back into my underwear drawer to hide my blushing.

"Thanks I uh. I like them too" he stuttered.
"But your Calvins are way hotter" Chris suddenly said.

"Aha yeah well Calvins are the hottest underwear everyone knows that" I said chuckling.

"Here, this pair should fit you great" I said, grabbing a new pair of classic white trunks and chucking them to Chris. "Try them on and then come back and I'll check that they are the right size"

Chris held them tight in one hand and walked out the walk in closet to my toilet to try them on , exposing his perky ass that looked so great in those sweaty grey trunks.

As he went out to change I felt a twitch in my trunks as my length stiffened slightly. I quickly tried to ignore it so it would be gone when he came back. Fuck I think I wanted to fuck my best friend.

Well who cared? nothing would happen anyway...

Right?