sleep?

"here you go Chris" I said, turning to him and handing over the briefs. "These should fit well, I always like how they feel anyway" I said. He looked at them with apparent arousal and walked off to put them on. I couldn't wait to sniff his underwear tomorrow, I grabbed my semi with my hand for a second and gave it a run whilst he was away. Damn I wanted him so badly.

As Chris came back in I could help but stare. His bulge looked bigger than ever and I could tell he had a semi. His head pressed against the white fabric and I could see the start of some buzzed hair where the front of the briefs were pulled down.

"Fuck man" I exclaimed, "those look so good one you I may have to let you have them" I joked, winking at him. He blushed and looked down at his member through the underwear, his right hand went down behind the waistband and grabbed his shaft, rearranging it I was sure to try and hide the growing semi.

"Well I wish you would" Chris said, giving me a glance. "I can never afford to buy Calvin's but they always look so hot on you but I never know which to buy"

"Ah mate, that's so rough. Well I mean feel free to have a look at all mine and try any on that you want" I said, looking him up and down.

Chris's eyes lit up , "are you serious?!" , "That's so nice!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah sure, why not go try on some now and we can see how they fit and how they look" I said. I was happy to help him out and the idea of Chris's perky but and cute tanned legs in my underwear turned me on more than I wanted to admit.

"Let me go pick some and yeah you can definitely try them on as long as you show me how ya look haha".

"I'll grab some other brand too for you to try" I said , chuckling and walking off to my underwear drawer to have a look.