bedtime?

As the film finally ended and we had eaten all of the food I suggested it was time to go to the bedroom and relax further there. My bedroom as warmer and also a bit darker so maybe I'd get a chance to see more of Chris if he felt more comfortable there.

As we made our way upstairs I realised that I didn't have a second bed up in my room and so he'd have to either sleep on the carpet on in my bed. My bed was a large double and so space wouldn't be an issue but it meant that I had further chance to come into contact with his perky ass and maybe even spoon.

We reached the top of the stairs and locked the door behind us. We were home alone but I've always had a thing about feeling secure when I sleep and so I just felt better knowing there were two locked doors between me and the outside world.

Chris dropped his back on the floor and looked to me quizzically.

"Where shall I sleep?"

Shit. Hmm now to try and suggest my bed without going red or sounding dumb. "Well... My bed is a king size in sure we'll both fit fine and it's way comfier than the floor?"

"Oh ok, sounds ok to me" Chris said, seeming to blush slightly and look almost happy with the news. Great maybe he had been hoping we'd get to spoon too.

I pulled off my white top and pulled down my sweatpants slightly revealing my abs and a little bit of my buzzed hair above my groin. This was a normal routine for me before I got ready for bed so that I could begin to relax. I then walked to the door and turned down the lights so we only had two lamps lightly illuminating the room, making it feel more intimate and close.

I turned to Chris, he looked up from my butt as I span and blushed slightly.  "Do you have any pajamas for me to sleep in?" He asked stretching and taking his own top off. His body was amazing and he had the most amazing plump bubble butt that I just wanted to use as a pillow, cupping with both hands...

Shit, he'd asked something.

"Um, well I just sleep in my underwear so I don't really have any sorry" I said.

"I can get you a comfier pair to sleep in if you like" I suggested . I'm sure I had something he could sleep in here.

"Sure, sounds great you pick " Chris said. I wandered over to the drawers where I kept my large underwear collection and began to wonder what I should pick for him. Maybe a jockstrap? No haha way too risky. Let's go with some nice tight briefs that I could say we're comfy (they were) but also would make it much easier to see if he was getting excited.

I went through the drawers until I found the perfect pair. They were white Versace briefs with a gold and white waistband that I knew would look amazing against his tanned skin as well as a pouch that would plump up his already large as far as I could tell penis