Ch 7: I suck at learning

I suck at learning. It's just my nature. I mean, 1+1= static error, right? Haha, at least that's what the calculators say. Or what I want them to say!

 Or what I want them to say!

(Me tryna learn)↑

"Gohan-kun." I call from the floor.

"Nn?" He hums in response.

"I think I suck at learning."

"Don't say that. You can do anything if you put your mind to it."

"Cooorrrnyyyy." I drag out.

"How?"

"It's been said and heard too many times. It's corny."

"I see."

"Do you? Do you really?" I ask, raising my eyebrow playfully.

"Umm...yes?" He laughs slightly.

"Teach me how to learn so I can learn when you teach me Hapanese!"

"Did you say 'Hapanese'?" He paused. "That sentence barely made sense."

"Ya, cuz I'm half Porto Rican, so I'm Latino. And in Espanyolo, 'j's' are pronounced as 'h's'."

"Espan- what?" He scrunched up his nose. "Is that Spanish? As in Espanol?"

"Ya. I Engrish very well, don't cha think?"

He started to laugh again. "You-- you're too much!"

When he finally started to calm down, there was a knock on the door.

Chi-Chi walked in, saying "How are you two doing?"

"Good." I answer.

"Watashi wa daijoubuu desu." He responded the same.

"Yokata." (I'm glad) "Ah, Maia, I brought you some clothes to try on." She said with a grin. "Come."

I look back at Gohan. 'Will I be safe?' I mouth.

He shrugs. I sigh. Kami help me. Well, Dende now, I guess.

Gohan's POV

When she left, I had time to think. I like Miah, that's a given. She might possibly maybe 89% like Len. I don't like Len because Miah might like him.

But that's unfair to Miah, though. I could care less about Len's feelings. He's my rival. But if she likes him, I should give her that chance to be with him.

I need to ask her about him. Even if it does break my heart.

She finally came back, but wearing something completely different, her old clothes in her hands.

(AN: does anyone remember the OLD powerpuff girls?! Remember Bunny? The purple one! She exploded! Because she knew she was defective! It was so sad! But anyways, imagine me wearing this in purple

(AN: does anyone remember the OLD powerpuff girls?! Remember Bunny? The purple one! She exploded! Because she knew she was defective! It was so sad! But anyways, imagine me wearing this in purple. You probably can't dou.)

I blush. It was cute.

"Like it? Most of the clothes were ugly in my opinion, but this one's cute. Kinda reminds me of the Powerpuff Girls."

The what? There are so many things I need to learn about her. But...now, I think I suck at learning.