Ch 18: Escuela?!

(AN: if you know what this song and dance is from I will love you forever!!!)

I was having a really good dream. Like, really good, but I was broken out of it by a child screaming while bouncing on me.

"Mai-nee! Mai-nee! Get up!! I wanna eat breakfast!" The four year old (he'd be turning five January) Goten shouted.

I groan. "Where's your brother?" I rub my eyes, trying to get up.

"Onii-chan's downstairs! C'mon! I wanna eeeeeaaaaatttt!!!"

(AN: here's a cute picture of Goten I have in my gallery.)

"Hai, hai

"Hai, hai..." I yawn. "Go down, I'll be there in a little bit."

"Okay!" he run out the door and yelled "Mama! Mai-nee..." I closed the door.

It was August 3, x772. Gohan and I were both 16 years old. Every day was so much fun. Chi-Chi eventually found out that Gohan and I are an item, but didn't react the way I thought she would.

@@@@@@flash back@@@@@@

Chi-Chi smiled widely. "That's very good news! I'm so happy for you two!!"

"Happy...? You're not upset that we kept it from you for over a year?" Gohan asked apprehensively.

"Well, a bit, but I'll let that slide since I've wanted you two to get together!"

"You shipped us together all this time? How did I not know?!" I whined.

"That's not the point. I'm just glad it's you, Maia, and not some floozy I don't even know!"

Gohan smiled at me and I smiled back.

@@@@@@flash back@@@@@@

When I got down stairs, Goten was bouncing in his seat. Gohan was the first to notice me and said, "Hi Maia-chan."

Goten gasped. "Mai-nee's here! Fooooood!"

I exhale a laugh. "Calm down, Go-toutou." (Otoutou means little brother)

I sit next to Gohan and smile at him. Dende, he's hot.
He raises his eyebrows twice in a suggestive manner and I stifle a laugh, flicking his shoulder.

"Alright, dig in!" Chi-Chi said, having already grabbing her own food and giving me a plate.

As we were eating, Chi-Chi cleared her throat. "Maia, Gohan."

Gohan quickly swallowed Hus food and we both turned to her.
"Yes?"

"Well, I've done some thinking, and I decided that you two...are going to school!"