(REAL)Ch 28: Lemon is a fanfic, lemon is a fruit

"Gohan-kun," she said, her head lowered. "I didn't know...I didn't know you were this...this stupid."

Gohan was taken aback by her response.

"Wha-what?"

"You think I don't know what the consequences are? I'm no fool, everything has consequences. Especially love. And I...I love you. I'm willing to face those consequences if that means I get to be with you and be yours and nobody else's. Forever."

"M-Maia-chan..."

Miah's tear filled eyes met Gohan's sad ones.

"This isn't just about me. Think about you, too." She placed her hands on top of her boyfriend's.

"Maia...I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking like I should have been." He lifted her chin and kissed her.

They began again.

Before both of them knew it, they were lying on the bed once more, Gohan hovered over Miah.

Gohan's kisses started to trail down her neck. Miah moaned. (AN: I've... I've never fantasized about this, I swear!...Shinji tte!! Believe me!)

"You're wearing too much clothing ~." Gohan mewled into her neck.

Mate with her, make her yours.

Gohan lifted Miah's shirt up, removing it, then discarded it to somewhere in the room.

Gohan paused, taking a moment to admire his mate's 34D breasts (AN: well now you know my bra size...and I'm only thirteen! Yaaaay accomplishment. Not really. Don't feel bad if you're my age or older and have smaller boobs, it's genetic, blame your parents.) that were, unfortunately, (for both of them) trapped in her purple bra.

"Go-Gohan..." Miah panted. "What...what're you..."

She felt the demi-Saiyan's hands start to reach behind her and she arched her back.

A small gasp escaped the teenager's mouth when she felt her bra unclasp.

Getting where this was heading, she slid the straps off her arms. Gohan smirked and threw the undergarment to an unknown part of the room. Miah turned her head in embarrassment.

Miah's eyes widened and she shuttered -- not out of disgust or fear -- when she felt Gohan's tongue run across her left nipple.

"Gohan~." She moaned.

Gohan felt proud. She was already moaning his name and they haven't even gotten to the main event yet.

He flick the right one with his tongue. "Mmm~ Maia-chan." He spoke softly.

Miah wrapped her arms around her lover. "Gohan-kun." She breathed out.

His hands roamed her body, brushing against her curves. They eventually found her shorts (they both changed out of their uniforms when they got home) and hooked the hem of them. In one swift motion, the half breed pulled down his mate's shorts. Miah kicked them off eagerly, leaving her in only her purple undies (pantsu). (AN: aaaaaannndd here come the weeaboos "did someone say 'pantsu'?! Watashi coming to that place ima desu nya" oh shit, everybody run to the weeaboo protection chamber!!)