Chapter-4

Hello My Dear Readers!!
My Birthday Special Update 😊
Thanks a lot for your support!!
Do Vote & Comment 😃
Read & Enjoy!!

Meghna

Aditya!

"I am sorry for being late on the first day itself sir, i will make sure not to repeat this again" i said to him.

"we expect our employees to be on time, you need to be punctual" he replies in a stern tone.

"I am sorry Aditya" and then he smiles.

"Thank God!! You finally recognised me" he said.

"you remember me but you spoke as if you don't know me at all" i replied back.

"Well I thought you didn't recognise me, so i played along with you" he replied coolly.

"you didn't change, Did you?" i asked.

"Well Everyone told me that I became much more handsome than before" he winked at me.

"But I don't think so" I teased. I knew I was lying because I very well know that he turned into a handsome guy from a cute boy.

"So how are you? Its been very long since we met" he asked me.

Well, Aditya is actually my classmate for two years. Now we are meeting after 6 long years again. Before you wonder how he is working here even before I join is that this guy here used to be very studious and directly got promoted to next class leaving us behind. So this makes him a senior to me by an year.

"Yeah! I am good, How about you?" I asked him.

We continued talking for some more time and to catch up with our lives.

"So?" he asked a bit hesitantly.

"So you are our Team Leader huh?" i asked to make a further conversation.

"No..No!! Iam not your Team Leader, its Arjun" he replied.

"Arjun" i repeated it unknowingly. My heart fluttered after listening this name. I have never felt like this in my whole life.

Strange!!

"Oh!! So you are not going to work with me" i asked a bit disappointed. Don't miss understand me this is a new place and i would feel much comfortable working with people i know.

"You don't worry, I am definitely not gonna leave you anytime soon." He smirked at me.

I shifted uncomfortably at my place. Sensing my discomfort he replied "I am also a part of the same project you gonna work on."

"Oh!" was all i could reply.

"Well, I guess i will make a move now, i will meet you Later Adi.. umm... sir."

"Oh C'mon, Don't call me sir, just call me Aditya or Adi would be much better" he said with a smile.

"Okay Aditya" i replied and stood up.

"Meghna!" he called me.

"Yes Aditya" i said turning towards him.

"Today you just look around the office and familiarise with the surroundings, Arjun will be here tomorrow he will let you know about the work and stuff"he said.

I just nodded and strutted out.

As I reached out, Riya rushed towards me.

"What were you doing for the past one hour?" she asked me.

"I was just talking to Aditya" i replied her.

"you were talking to him for past one hour, Wait! You are already on first name basis" she shouted at me.

"Actually I and Aditya are from same school, he was my friend that time." i explained her.

"Oh cool!! You never told me you had a friend who is so handsome" she said dreamily. I rolled my eyes.

I and Riya started looking around the Office, reached Cafeteria and had our Lunch there. The food was very Tasty.After that we decided to leave the office.

I and Riya reached Aditya's cabin and informed him that we are leaving for today. He told me to come Early tomorrow as Arjun don't like people who are Late.

I hugged Riya and both of us congratulated each other for the job. I bid her bye and reached home on my vehicle.

The whole evening i told my family about the office, Cafeteria and of course about Aditya too.

I had early dinner and reached my room, changed into an old tee & PJs and lied on my bed reading wattpad. I didn't know when sleep took over me.

Next Day

I woke up lazily from my bed and switched off my alarm. I looked at my mobile phone to see what time it is exactly. OMG! It's 7:24 AM already. I woke up late even today. Well, All Thanks to Wattpad.

I immediately rushed to washroom, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and dresses myself in a turquoise blue shirt and black pants.

I rushed outside, bid good bye to my parents. I started my vehicle and noticed that even the fuel is very low. I drove a bit faster and reached a fuel station and filled my vehicle with some petrol.

I realised my system also needs some fuel i. e., Coffee. I reached my office and checked the time i still have 10 more minutes so i parked my vehicle and reached nearby coffee shop.

I placed my order and was waiting for my turn. They called my name so i reached their and took my coffee, turned around and collided with something hard.

I looked up to see what it was or i must say who it was? There stood the Man i was dreaming since 4 months. I was shocked would be an understatement. I pinched myself to check whether i am dreaming?

"Aah!!!" i screamed in pain, so this is real.

My Eyes searched for his and i looked at him, those beautiful Black orbs had an amused expression which turned into a glare that is directed towards me. Wait!!! he's Glaring at me But why?

I then looked down and realised i spilled coffee over his shirt. Once again i looked back at him and got lost into those deep black orbs.

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!!
Longest update till now (980 words)😃
Finally Arjun Entered the story.
So how was the update???
Plz lemme know!
Do Vote & Comment☺
Keep Supporting 😃
Keep Smiling 😃😊