Chapter-29

Hello My Dear Readers!!
How are you all? It's been two months since I updated, and yeah I missed writing WFHL 😍
Firstly, I need to thank you guys for being so patient and supportive even though I haven't updated recently. 😘
Anyways, herez the update you all have been waiting for and I am gonna stop my rant now and let you guys continue reading the update! 😉 I suggest you guys to read the previous chapter once 😄 Btw, Don't forget to vote and comment 😊 Just so you know, I really missed all ur comments 😅😋

Meghna

It's almost been a week or should I say exactly six days since Arjun made Tina apologize and he himself apologized too leaving me utterly confused about what I should do next. It's​ not that we haven't crossed paths in these six days but I kept my conversations with Arjun very low and only when they were necessary.

And currently I am having my lunch with my so called best friends. Please note my sarcasm. I am unable to even have my food properly as these people here are not letting my mind rest in some peace. This reminds me of the time when we initially tried to make Arjun smile.

"You should forgive him Meghna!" Karan said taking a morsel of food and continued "after all he didn't mean all those things" he finished speaking as he looked at me waiting for my response. I just remained oblivious to everything I hear as there is not even a single person letting me speak what I wanted to.

"No Meghna! Don't make it so easy for him. Even though he didn't mean them, he shouldn't have said all those things to you in first place" Riya butted in.

"Don't listen to her in this matter Meghna" Karan said trying to get a response from me.

"No, don't listen to him and try to understand my point here" Riya said pointing a finger towards karan.

Didn't I tell you guys that they didn't bother hearing what I wanted to say and instead both of them continued to argue with each other proving their point in this discussion.

"Will you both please stop talking?" I yelled at them, my voice came out a bit harsher than I intended. They both stopped and looked at me surprised.

"I am sorry...Look guys I am already confused about all this and you, my both best friends asking me to do two quite opposite things is not at all helping" I said looking at her and then at him.

"Meghna, I understand your situation and I am just trying to help you out" Karan said with a small smile, earning a glare from Riya.

"As if I am trying to do something else here" Riya said rolling her eyes.

"Well, I am not sure about what you are doing!" Karan said with a hint of teasing.

"Karan!" Riya yelled at him.

"Guys! This is what I meant when I said 'you guys are not at all helping' " I said air quoting my statement.

"Fine! All I want to say is that, I understand that his words hurt you but please forget about it this one time and give him a chance again" Karan said looking into my eyes, giving a small squeeze to my hand.

"And I assure you that if he does anything like this again, I will make sure kick him on behalf of you" he continued speaking, making me smile at him. He grinned back at me.

"Hey! Now don't tell me you are going to do what he said" Riya said narrowing her eyes at me. I just looked at her blankly letting my mind think about what Karan said.

He definitely has a point! It actually didn't seem like Arjun meant those words! My heart said.

Oh Really? My brain said.