Chapter-10

Hello My Dear Readers!!
How are you all?? ☺
I am here with a new update 😊
Hope you all like it!! 😍
Read, Enjoy, Vote and Comment 😊

Meghna

This is the moment I have been dreading since three days, all the hiding and avoiding have become waste as HE caught me now.

Why God? Why it has to be me always? Now I have to face him but I am unable to turn around.

I closed my eyes tightly unable to understand what to do now.

"Are you Avoiding Me Meghna?" he asked me gripping my wrist a bit more tightly.

I opened my eyes in surprise, sighed in relief and turned around to face ADITYA.

Thank god! You saved me today. All my prayers didn't go into vain. Thanks again god!!

"Meghna!" Aditya called me again waiting for my answer. He left my hand from his grip.

"umm....hi Aditya!" I spoke to him coming back from my thoughts.

"hi but you didn't answer my question!" he asked me raising his eyebrow at me.

"umm...No...why...why would I avoid you?" I asked him stuttering.

"No, you are not at all talking to me. You are always either with Riya or with that Karan!" he whined.

What is he? A five year old!!

"what are you saying? Its just that I am busy with work and you have your own work to do, I cant just come and disturb you" I said nonchalantly.

"what! No, you will never disturb me. You can always come and meet me whenever you want to" he told smiling at me.

"hmm...okay!" I replied smiling back.

"no, an okay wont do!" he immediately replied looking at me.

"huh?" I asked him confused.

"umm...can you have lunch with me today? Just for catch up" he asked me nervously.

"hmm...okay" I replied him after thinking for sometime.yeah, Riya is on leave today, Karan is out and after all Aditya was my friend and a lunch would do no harm.

"Thank you so much! I will come to you at 1'o clock" he beamed at me.

I reached my cabin and started working, after sometime I heard Meenu calling me, I turned to her side, she raised her eyebrow signalling me to look up. I gave her a confused expression but nonetheless lifted my head to look. Aditya stood there as if staring at me. It made me a bit uncomfortable. I gave him an awkward smile which he returned immediately with a huge grin. I looked at my watch to see what time it is. Its 1:10 already.

I turned off my lappy, stood up from my place, took my phone, wallet and started walking towards him.

"hey! When did you come? You must have called me right!" I asked him wondering from when he was standing and umm...staring at me.

"nah, its just 15 minutes, you were busy working and I was just looking at a beautiful woman who is involved deeply in her work" he said giving me his dimpled smile. I just smiled not understanding what to reply him. We started walking towards to the cafeteria.

"Thanks, I am happy that you want to spend some time with me" he said beaming at me.

Weird!

"That's okay, it isn't a big deal anyways" I said smiling back.

We reached there and placed our orders. He kept talking about how his work was going on and how successful our project is going to be. I just kept humming now and then.

Boringggg!!! Lunch today is going to be long!! or I must say Veryyyy Longgg!!!

Finally our orders were served and without a further ado, I started munching on my food.

C'mon, now don't look at me like that! I am hungry and hell tired.

"Meghna!" Aditya called me breaking my thoughts from how tasty the food is. I looked up to him and gave him a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, I was feeling hungry and you know right the food here is very tasty" I told him still smiling at him.

"hmm...you like it! That's great! I actually wanted to take you to a restaurant but its already late and we cannot come back so soon. Isn't it? May be next time, I will" he said smiling at me and added last part nervously.

Weird again!!

Yes!

May be he is interested in you?

No way!!

Why? Isn't he good Enough for you?

Whatever, I am not interested in anyone!

Anyone, Really??

Nah! Except one ❤

"Meghna! You okay?" Aditya's voice brought me back. I must seriously stop talking to myself.

"hmm..yes!" I said a bit embarrassed.

"can I ask you something?" he asked me looking nervous. He sounded serious.
I have a gut feeling that this is not going to be good.

"okay" I said not wanting to disappoint him.

"Do you have any boyfriend?" he asked me, his eyes boring into mine.

"huh? Nope! Why do you ask?" I asked him wanting to know what he has to do with this.

"hmm...nothing, its just...I just wanted to know, that's it" he replied his lips twitching into a smile.

"okay" I said finishing my food.

I looked up and saw Arjun entering the cafeteria, I kept looking at him. He didn't observe my presence yet. He turned and our eyes met. My heart beat raised as he kept looking straight into my eyes.

I turned my gaze away unable to look at him. I continued chatting with Aditya. After sometime I turned towards Arjun and saw him glaring at me. I stood up and started walking out.

My heart wanted me to glance at Arjun one last time. I turned around trying to be as casual as possible and looked at Arjun and saw that he was already looking at me, My heart skipped a beat and I saw that he was smirking at me now. I turned around and walked out along with Aditya.

"Thanks again, I had amazing time with you" Aditya said smiling at me.

"yeah, Thanks to you too" I said smiling back at him.I bid him bye and reached my cabin. I started working again but Raj came and told me that Arjun called me to meet me in his cabin.

Oh god! Now what again?

***

Hello My Dear Readers!!!
Well, for all those who felt last update was a bit short, here is a longer update 😊
Do vote and Comment ☺
Any suggestions for a ship name of Arjun and Meghna?? ❤❤❤
Thanks a lot for ur continuous support 🙏
Keep Smiling ☺😃😊😍😘