Chapter 43

Clarke's POV
"Hey, Princess," Finn mumbles sleepily, his eyes fluttering open as he gains consciousness again.
"Hey, Finn," I greet back, a smile growing across my face and my hand grasping his hand tighter. "We patched you up," I tell him, my other hand reaching for his injured thigh but my eyes staying glued on his.
A smirk grows across his face as he feels my hand on his leg.
"We'll have to get you some new pants," I say, observing his cut up jeans. "You'll have a little trouble walking for a while, so we got you crutches. And we gave you the  antidote for the poison, it'll just take a few hours to get out of your system..." I trail off, glancing at the bucket next to me. "Are you feeling sick at all?"
He smiles at me, looking down to glance at the wound. "I'm feeling just fine, Princess," he states, his cockiness showing in his facial expressions.
We sit in the infirmary for a few more hours, Finn getting sick into the bucket every once in a while and me cleaning up after him. After a while, I begin to see the sky change colors through the small window in front of me, shining with the purples, pinks, and blues that a sunset usually brings.
"Look at that," I tell Finn, pointing to the window that gives a perfect view of the sunset. "Beautiful, right?"
He looks out, his lips curving up into a smile. "It is..." he trails off. "But not as beautiful as you," he flirts, his gaze moving from the sunset to me.
I chuckle, getting up from my chair and cupping my hands around his face as I place my lips onto his. 
After a few minutes of that, I hear the curtains ruffle, my mom walking in.
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," my mom says as she walks in further, standing in front of Finn's bed. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I sit back in my seat.
"You weren't," Finn says with a nod. "So, do you know when I can leave?"
She nods, taking the crutches from the corner of the room and walking up to Finn.
"You're free to go now," she tells him, handing him the crutches and letting him sit up. "It'll be a bit hard to walk, and you'll have to get used to the crutches. You'll only need them for a few weeks. I set up a tent behind camp for you and Clarke, assuming you'll be sharing," she says, and I nod. "Good. All of our wooden buildings got burnt down in the fire, so we plan on starting to build real houses like they used to have as soon as possible," she tells us with a smile.
"Thank you, mom," I say, getting up and wrapping her in a hug. "I love you," I say into her ear.
"I love you, too, Clarke," she whispers into my ear. "I'll leave you two alone now," she says, pulling away from the hug. "And Finn?"
He raises his eyebrows.
"Take care of my daughter," she says with a wink, then walking out the curtains and leaving us alone.
~~~
Finn's POV
The feeling of Clarke's warm arms wrapped around my waist makes my heart grow wings.
"You can do it, Finn, I know you can get the hang of this," She says encouragingly, moving her arms away as I attempt to take a few steps  through the infirmary with the crutches. I hold back a disappointed look when she retracts her arms from around me, and hope that I'll have a chance to get even closer to her later.
Getting the hang of crutches isn't that hard, and after a few steps with them, it becomes almost effortless. "I'm doing it, Clarke!" I tell her excitingly, my lips curving up. I turn around to face her, watching a smile spread across her face, too.
"I'm so proud of you," She whispers, stepping closer and wrapping her arms around my waist again, this time pressing her lips against mine and kissing me gently. "Now... maybe we could go to our tent and get a bit of privacy," She suggests at a whisper, tugging on the collar of my shirt a little. I smirk, hoping that I'm reading the signals she's giving me correctly.
A few minutes later, I find myself on my knees inside of our small tent, zipping it shut as Clarke rolls out the sleeping bags behind me and pats one, inviting me to sit with her.
I smile, crawling towards her and laying down next to her, then turning her over so that I'm on top of her.
"Hey, princess," I say, smirking as I look down into her sexy blue eyes.
"Spacewalker," She nods, then fiercely crashing her lips onto mine. She tugs at the bottom of my shirt as our lips move, and our lips separate for a second as I raise my shirt above my head and throw it to the side.
"I love you so much, Clarke," I whisper to her before our lips crash together again, her hand running up and down my chest.
I bury my face into her neck, sucking gently on her tender skin as she pulls her own shirt off. I stop what I'm doing when her shirt is completely off, finding myself hardening at the sight of her almost naked breasts, and her lips curve up into a smirk as her hands reach behind her back in attempt to unclip her own bra.
"I'll do it," I tell her, reaching behind her and feeling for the clip of her bra. When I finally get it off, my eyes widen at the sight of her. I've seen it before, but her beauty still doesn't cease to amaze me each time.
My lips trail down her chest, sucking on each one of her breasts carefully.
"Finnnnn," She whispers as my lips move down further into her stomach. I continue what I'm doing, smiling as I leave small red marks across her soft, pale stomach.
"Hey, Clarke?" I ask softly after a few minutes, my cheeks heating up.
"Yes?"
"Do you think I could go on the bottom? It's just... my leg..." I ask her, trailing off at the end, and she kisses my forehead.
"Of course," She whispers, her arms running down my chest as we flip sides, her becoming on top.
Clarke kisses my  chest, moving down the bed to unzip my shorts and pulling them down my legs. My thigh throbs a little, but the pain seems to disappear when I feel Clarke's lips moving down my waist and her hands tugging off my boxers.
My hands moved quickly to remove her pants and underwear, eager for what was to come.
"I love you, Clarke," I whisper into her ear as I move my lips back up to her lips, feeling her on top of me.
"I love you, too."
~~~
Clarke's POV
Finn and I lay next to each other, his arms wrapped protectively around me and our bodies covered by a light set of sheets.
"That was... amazing," I tell him, cuddling up to his chest, my head rested on him.
"You're amazing," He says with a smirk, his arms squeezing tighter around me.
I move my head back up to his, my lips meeting his again.