15

Kiki pov

Bryson? Do you mind dropping me to Molone trap?

Oh so now you want to talk he said frustrated that I hadn't answered him yesterday.

Yes or no?

First and last time shit I can't be dropping you anywhere like if we together or some shit.

I never implied we were together bryson I rolled my eyes if you don't want to drop me I can find my way there by myself.

If you could do that all along why would you ask me?

I sighed ignoring his comment and ordering an uber.

Imma drop you just don't ask for nothing else. He said still mad.

I hopped into the car already ready.

Turning up too good by drake bryson slapped my hand off the stero.

What did I tell you about touching my shit. He barked at me too good? I wonder who you think you to good for anyways ain't nothing but shit to me.

One mans trash is another mans treasure. I said sighing.

You dumb for thinking anybody wants you kiki.

Maybe I said as we arrived at the trap I got out and greeted kash with a hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Kimberly?! Bryson called me back to the car.

Yes?

Let me find out was all he said before driving off.

Why are your fingers red?

My rings are kinda tight I lied when bryson slapped my hand it left a bit of a bruise.

Ok so here we have the slangers, hustlers, and dealers on the ground level.

Those words all mean the same thing.

No they have different area codes so we call them different things like dealers would do Bronx NY

Get it?

Yeah.

On the second level is a series of boring meetings for upcoming associates.

And third is were we are.

The most Important people who run shit.

Ok I get it I said sort of grasping the idea.

Good.

For the whole day kash showed me how to get things done and introduced me to a lot of people it was now about 10:30 and I didn't have a ride home I learned in new York it wasn't safe to walk home by yourself the hard way.

Kash? Do you mind taking me home or dropping me at some bus stop or something?

The fuck are you talking about bus stop? You live just down the street right?

Yeah I said getting my stuff ready to walk.

No I mean you live down the street so I don't mind dropping you.

Right thanks I said I was kinda upset that brysons annoying ways made me question everyone's intensions.

Kash finally dropped me home and literally all the lights were on in the house.

Your nigga up waiting for you he pointed out.

We aren't dating well at least that's what he told me.

Good get your self a good nigga  and when you tired of him you know where I stay he said caressing my inner theigh.

Yeah yeah I said ready to leave the car when he locked the doors.

Can I go home? I asked slightly annoyed.

What no bye?

Nope I said reaching over him and unlocking the doors as he slapped my ass.

Ow!!

Same time tomorrow he told me as I left.

Kiki where have you been?!

What do you mean you dropped me to the trap just this morning.

Yeah and look at the time your coming back.

Don't worry I'm a loyal puppy remember? I rolled my eyes trying to walk up the stairs as he grabbed my arm.

If i was you I'd watch who your playing with he told me tighting his grip.

Good thing your not me then I said with even more irritation in my voice.

Kimberly you really want to play with me? We haven't been on good terms lately are you sure this is what you want? He said eyes blood shot red.

No bryson! I noticed since I've let my guard down with you you forgot who I am count yo blessings nigga cause I'm getting tired if you think kiki was on her shit wait til you meet killa