18

Kiki was already ready she didn't dress up to good today she wore a tie dye tang top with a matching fitted high wasited skirt

She waited and waited and waited she thought Molone assumed that she takes long because she was a girl but It took her little over two hours to get dress including makeup.

The door finally knocked as she checked the peep whole she opened the door fast and gave derrick the biggest hug ever he left for about two weeks and no one was really sure if he was coming back alive she offered to come with him but Molone knew derrick had skills on his own and thought she was going to be a distraction.

Wassup? I heard about the shit you've been doing

What?

You got us a raise no?

Yeah.

Good this baby been burning a hole in my pockets.

You have a baby?

No, baby sister our mama died so I been taking care of her.

I could babysit you know

You with a child? Hell no

Oh shutup derrick she said giving him a little shove as she locked the door and waited for the elevator.

They finally made it to the club almost half an hour later kiki didn't waste time going straight to the bar she wasnt trying to be sober she found it boring when she was at the club.

Can I have four shots of hennesy please? She told the bartender and within seconds he came with her drinks which she had downed them all each in a gloup ''keep'em coming"

Kash had just entered the club with hazel by his side he was again annoyed with her nagging and all the questions she'd ask but he knew she knew how to have fun so he had to bring her.

Aye wassup FAM? He said dapping up derrick his best friend since before he could walk.

Nothing I got some shit I need to talk to you boss and kiki about.

It can't wait til tomorrow?

No it can't its important.

Shit good thing I'm here then Molone said as he came to there section in VIP.

Where's kiki at?

You mean kiki the fucked up one who dancing on the pole over there.?

What? Nah this can't wait can we get her off of there.

You can try Molone shrugged knowing kiki was so gone at this point there was no sobering her up until the next day.

She used to be a stripper?

No

How she dancing on the pole like that then.

Back to the point derrick said beginning to get irritated no one really understood the importance of what he needed to say.

Shit tell us then derrick Molone said.

Kash nigga?

I'm all ears he said still watching Kimberly from a distance now swinging from the pole as niggas gathered throwing bands for her

OK so I heard riches gang is trying to get kiki back they aint liking the money were getting with something they "created"

Both Molone and kash laughed in derricks face hysterically.

What? Y'all don't think I'm serious if monae or mo walked threw that door right now she wouldn't leave with them?

Well she fucked upright she'd leave with anybody Molone laughed still taking what he said as a joke.

I'm just going to state this she's a plus if we lose her not only do we lose a good worker but we losing money and all the extra shit we get from bain.

Derrick stop being a lil bitch we fine kiki's loyal she knows where she belongs. Kash said still not removing his eyes from kiki when he felt someone's hand connect to his face.

The fuck is wrong with you hazel? He said while holding her hands and restraining her from hitting him even more.

You left me in the crowd to look at that whore on the poles.! I warned you about her you don't want me to get even again do you?

Kash sat hazel on his lap looking into her eyes your the only one I want he lied. She turned around embracing him in a hug as kash rolled his eyes at her making all his friends laugh. This wasn't the hazel he was used too she was now more annoying and wanted everything to do with his not the chill and laid back fuck buddy he was used to and it annoyed him to the fullest how she was being bratty.

Kiki slid down each of the poles swinging like she was a professional

Aye lil ma you ain't trying to enjoy yourself with me?. One of the cutest guys in the crowd asked he happened to be wearing a birthday pin.

Kiki hopped down from the pole finishing half of the Grey goose bottle she held in her hand.