27

Kiki had teared the envelope with her mothers address in it and threw on a gray tight fitted dress with smokey eye shadow when she heard a knock on the door and the jingling oh keys.

Explain to me why you can't go to this shit by yourself kash said slumping on her couch.

Why the fuck do you have keys to my house?

Just in case you don't wanna answer your damn door as you can see now why can't you go by yourself?

Because I just don't want to, you can go home to wifey if you don't want to come I'll just invite Jordan

Shit you owe him a date anyway kash said cocking up his eye brows.

Kiki kissed her teeth suck my tit.

Already did kash said rolling his eyes.

Are you coming? Kiki said waiting impatiently at the door tapping her foot.

Noo I'm gonna stay here kash said been sarcastic.

Didn't I tell you to invite Jennifer?

Who the fucks Jenifer.

What's her face? Wifey!

Her names jenny and the fuck am I inviting her for?

You can't just leave her in yo damn house all the time like a puppy, girls like attention.

I don't give a fuck what girls like, she knows where the door is.

Kiki sighed giving up on conversation with kash he was on 100 for noooooo reason that she could see.

They finally arrived at the house and it was packed.

Kimberly!! You came. Her mother said ready to hug her when she stepped back

I can see that, so where's my brother? Exactly?

He's inside I invited your grandmother from Trinidad I knew she would be a reason that you would want to stay even longer.

hi I'm tasha you must be Kimberly's friend I heard nothing about.

Wassup my names kajay. Kash said as kiki's eyes literally popped open looking at kash.

Welcome kajay

You have a nice home.

Thanks, I like you your welcome to come by anytime kimberly your grandma is in the kitchen, why don't you go talk to her and kajay and I will catch up later.

What would y'all really need to talk about without me? Kash just don't put this bitch back on crack I cannot deal kiki said as she tried to walk away tasha grabbed her hand.

What happened between you and marky is in the past it doesn't need to be told today right?

Tasha your really trying to lose your arm I'm no longer fuck with able my mouth is mine maybe you shouldn't have invited me if you don't want them to know the truth kiki said walking away.

Grandma? Kiki said putting her hand on the shoulder of a beautiful lady barely aging badly in the corner.

Kimberly! how's you been? How's tasha been treating you after yo daddy died I sent so much money to your momma and she hadn't even showed me half the things she bought until I seen your room its beautiful I tell ya.

Grandma I don't live here I live on my own I'm not sure room you seen.

Oh yo mama was always a liar anyways here I am hogging you when all yo cousin miss you to grandma said as she showed off her granddaughter when kiki and her grandmother finally got tired they sat down.

So when you coming back to Trinidad.

I'm not sure but when I'm done school I will visit for sure

Kiki? Kash said as he called her gaining her full attention.

Oh you must be the boyfriend I must say kiki you can pick them

He isn't my-

Yeah my baby sure can Kash said putting one arm around Kimberly as she rolled her eyes.

Your mama got a mouth on her kash whispered into kiki's ear.

She had a werid feeling that she knew what he meant

Grandma can you give us a minute?

Have several imma catch up with ya mama.

Kiki grabbed kash by his hand leading him outside.

What's that supposed to mean!!?  She asked aggravated.

It means what I said.

I hope you mean tasha can talk a lot cause I'm really hoping for the best right now.

No I mean yo mama suck my di-

Kiki didn't even let him finish what he said.

Guess we even now bitch her mama said waiting for her by the door.

Even? You let yo man rape me mama you know what I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I came here but I see you hadn't changed.

Boohoo bitch tasha said as kiki left getting into her car leaving all her cousins to cuss off her no good mom.

In the car kiki didn't even look in kash's direction unless it was to give him a disgusting look every now and then.

For the record if you want me to go back to any one of those family parties I would love too I don't even mind pretending yo be your boyfriend.

Kimberly still ignored him he was at an all time low to her she would never want kash as her boyfriend she resisted bitch slapping him.

Bye love he said as he exited