Make Me Feel Again (Ch.4)

Ok.
4th chapter cx
I'm actually very happy about this book.
**Waring: Triggers (Rape, and alcohol usage)**
Easily triggered.. don't read. Duh 🖕
___
Donatello was in his lab, while the others went on patrol. He was too busy with his work to spend the night watching the city.

Just as his pencil touched the new blank piece of paper, something out side banged on his door. Donnie's head shot up, looking in the direction of his door. He was sure that he was alone, but maybe he was wrong.

The purple masked turtle stood, slowly making his way to the lab door. Making sure to keep silent, he placed his hand softly on the door handle.

He opened the the door only to be met with a drunk and stumbling Raph.
"Rap-" Donnie was cut off when Raph almost fell foward, but caught him before he could hit the floor.

The drunk turtle, took a large gulp of his half empty beer bottle, letting out small hiccups. Raphael wrapped his arms around Donatello,
"I.. L-Love you so so much Donnie," he stuttered and mumbled.

"Raph, you're drunk, lets get you to bed," Donnie spoke softly, taking the beer bottle and placing it on his night stand.

They eventually made it to Raph's room. However, before Donnie could lay him down, Raph pushed him down on the comfy mattress and hovered over the purple masked brother, a smirk plastered onto his face.

Donatello eyes widened in shock at their position. Raph's legs imbetween Donnies, making him very uncomfortable, but when he tried to get up, the drunk turtle only pushed him back down, taking hold of his wrist and pinning Donatello's arms down.

The braniac struggled against Raphaels grip, but it was no use. Even drunk Raph was stronger that Donnie.
"Raph, stop it, y-you're scaring me," Donnie whimpered.

The drunken brother leaned foward, nipping harshly at Donnies neck and collar bone, creating marks that would soon darken into hickies.
"Stop.." Donatello's small voice pleeded.

Raph moved close to Donnie's ear, his breath reeked of alcohol,
"I wanna feel something.. Please make me feel again."

Donnie's eyes welled with tears as Raph licked down his plastron, spreading his legs far apart. He was too afraid to move, too scared to push him off.

The red masked turtle sucked and bit on Donnies inner and outter thighs. Covering his pale green skin with more temporary marks. Donnie shook in fear and pleeded quietly for someone to come home and help him. He felt so violated and vulnerable.

Raphael went back up, grasping Donatello's thighs roughly and forcing him wrap them around his waist.

Donnie felt Raph against his slit,
"Please R-Raph you're drunk," the braniac tried to reason with the drunk brother. He went to push him, but this only made the Raphael angry.

He grabbed Donnies wrist and pinned his arms down, his grip pained the purple masked turtle.
"Raph.. Please y-you don't want this.. I.. I don't want this. Please stop."

Raph, too drunk to even understand his brothers pleeds, pushed into his brothers entrance. Not even giving him time to adjust, he slammed into him, making Donatello cry out in excruciating pain.

Each thrust became worse to Donnie. He struggled harder against Raph's grip, but it was no use. Everything seemed to disappear and the silence was drowned by Donatello's screams and cries for help.

Why? Why him?
Nothing seemed to go right anymore, and it only got worse.

"Please stop!" Pleeds and sobs escaped the braniacs mouth as a river of tears flowed down the sides of his face.

This family.. is broken. Now it's only getting worse.

Raphael grunted one last time, before he came. Filling Donnie, making the purple masked turtle whimper. The tempered brother collapsed onto Donatello's plastron, dosing off into a deep slumber.

Donnie layed there, shaking at the event that just took place. He finally pushed Raphael off of him, standing up slowly. His lips quivered as cum ran down his hickey covered thighs.

The braniac ran to his room, slamming the door quickly. He was sore, violated, and broken. He leaned against his bedroom door and slid down, hugging his knees to his chest.

Everything was a big blur to Donatello. He sobbed for hours until he just didn't have anymore tears to shed. Everything was right back to the beginning. The purple masked turtle felt fear, pain, sadness and many other emotions that he could not express all together.

Nothing was getting better for the braniac, only worse..