You're back (Ch. 7)

It's been three weeks since the incident and both Leonardo and Donatello agreed to forget about Raph's stupid choices. However, something good came out of it. Now the leader and braniac were in a secret relationship, neither one ready to come out and confess their love for eachother.

The four brothers were on patrol. However, ever since Splinters death, the city has been calm and quiet.

Mikey and Donnie were sitting in a corner, laughing and playing around, Raph was leaning against a generator with his arms crossed and Leo was standing on the edge of the rooftop, looking down at the streets.

Nothing. It seemed like nothing exciting would ever happen again. Leonardo sighed and looked at his brothers, noticing how... careless they are now. What if something happens one day and they forget their strategy and loose strength?

The blue masked leader was so lost in thought he didn't see the masked stranger on the next building.
"Um... Leo?" Mikey and Donnie said in union, earning the leaders attention. They pointed towards the next building and Leo's eyes followed, seeing the dark figure.

The four turtles were on their feet quickly, weapons out and ready. Just as they got in their stance, the mysterious person leaped onto the building which the turtles were standing on. They stood slowly, and grabbed for their mask, pulling it off.
"Well, it's great to see you again boys."

"Karai?!" They exclaimed in sync. It was her though, she had gone all over looking for the Shredder to take him down like he took down our father. She smiled and stepped towards us, embracing us in a group hug.

They all stepped back, "I can't believe you're back." Leo said in disbelief that his sister has quit her search.

She shrugged, "I know he's out there somewhere... hiding."
-------
The five siblings entered the lair, catching up on everything.
"I searched every abandoned builing and worn out areas in Japan. Nothing." Karai sneered in anger that Shredder is hiding like the coward he is.

"Well you must be exhausted, I have a bed in the lab you can sleep in if you want," the braniac smiled. Karai smiled back, "thanks Donatello," he walked with her to show her the lab, and give her some supplies she might need. Raph and Mikey trudged to bed tiredly,
"Goodnight Leo!" Mikey yawned.
Donatello slowly walked out of the lab, closing the door and turning, only to be met by Leo.
"You scared the crap outta me," Leo only chuckled and wrapped his arms around his lover and pecked his lips softly. The braniac let out a small giggle at the leaders affection.

"Since Karai is here sleeping in the lab... maybe you can come sleep with me," Leo winked. Donnie only blushed and nodded, agreeing with the blue leaders suggestion. Leonardo took Donatello's hand softly and led him to his room, opening the door for his purple lover. Donnie stepped in the room followed by Leo who kissed the door quietly. The couple laid in bed sighing in relief at the comfortable bed they sank into. Both turtles were exhausted from their long day of patrolling the city. Leo wrapped his strong arms around Donnie gently and pulled him close. Giving him a final kiss on the forehead before falling asleep.
--------------

OMG HEYYY GUYS!!
Wow I've been gone for sooo long. I apologize for my disappearance and I hope this chapter makes up for the waiting. But thank you for the reads and likes and comments. Let me know how yall like it and i will take suggestions for future chapters :))