Chapter Cinq. (Five.)

"Morning stream." I yawned, waving at the face cam. Chat said hello back and I rubbed my eyes. CS:GO loaded just as I opened up Discord on my other monitor. "Morning Jess." I yawned again as she joined our call.

"Morning London!" she chirped. Well, someone sounded happy for this time of day.

"What's put you in a good mood this morning?" I asked as I joined a lobby with Jess while we waited for Sonja and Anthony to join off us.

"Both Josh and Vikk uploaded new videos!" She fangirled and I shrugged my shoulders at the camera. I had no idea who they were, I don't know half the people she watches on YouTube.

"Hello good people!" a female voice yelled as someone joined the Discord call.

"Morning Sonj!" Jess said with as much enthusiasm. They both started to chat about something I had no interest in whatsoever so I talked to my chat until Anthony joined, finally. We chucked around some greetings and I spoke up.

"There is four of us, but there needs to be five for a game,"

"We can help some poor, solo player can't we guys?" Anthony said and I nodded.

"Alright! Que us in London!" Sonja demanded and I did as I was told. We jumped into a game and I quickly prayed that our power wouldn't go out today.

-:-:-

"Hold on guys, I've got a text." I stood still in game as Jess watched my back for me. I unlocked my phone to read the text from "BehzzyBoo"

'Hey London! Ethan here from yesterday, remember? Well, the boys and I (Yes, there are more boys.) were wondering if you were free tomorrow?' I read in my head.

'Yeah! I'm free tomorrow. Do you want me to meet you down at the pitch again? Just text me a time.'

"LONDON!" Jess' voice broke through my headset, "you're the last one alive! Slay girl, slay them all!" she chuckled. I turned around I saw it was 1 v 1. Easy peasy. I walked out of the room that I was hiding in.

"He's hiding!" Anthony whisper yelled and I rolled my eyes to my roof.

"Well, thank you for that Captain Obvious." I snorted, my character walked outside of the building I was in. I kept on swapping my pistol with my knife, listening to the noises it made. I held my knife and turned the corner, knifing the remaining guy. Making us win the round.

"Well done London!" Sonja and Jess cheered. I took the time in between rounds to read my chat.

"Why didn't I stream yesterday?" I read out loud from chat once I quickly muted my mic in the call, "well, even though it doesn't seem like it, I do go outside, sometimes. Yesterday I just took the opportunity to not stream and just to go for a nice, long, morning run without having to worry about streaming." the round started and my phone vibrated to tell me I had received a new text. I unmuted myself and stayed at spawn as I read the text.

'Come to the pitch around ten, hopefully I should be there before you arrive :)'

'Alright! See you then Ethan :)'

"Move your arse now London!" Jess yelled into my headset and I jumped a little in my seat.

"Bloody hell Jess! When did you get so loud? Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something?" I asked as I removed my headset to rub my ears. I put my headset back on to see that I had the bomb.

"Oh, whoops! Sorry guys! I keep on getting distracted by someone who is messaging me." I ran to site A with Sonja and Jess hot on heels. I planted the bomb and picked off any Counter-Terrorists who were trying to kill us. We won the round and the next round loaded.

"Oooh, who are you texting?" Jess asked.

"None of your business you nosey parker." I said back, Sonja and Anthony went 'Ooooh' in the background. I looked over at my dresser which wasn't in the facecam to see my old football boots.

"I'll need you tomorrow." I whispered out loud. I think my chat must have thought I'm going crazy. Jess had the bomb and she was going to B so Sonja and I went to A as a decoy.

"Guys fall back I'm alone with three Counter-Terrorists on my tail!" Jess freaked out in our Discord call. Sonja kept on going to A where I backtracked and went to Jess' aid. When I had arrived she had just planted the bomb, but she was killed in front of me.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she dragged out, "please! Mercy on me! Who would kill me?! Goddamnit! London, finish them." I ducked down and pulled out my shotgun, bullets blazing. I didn't hit anyone, and instead got killed in the process.

"And everyone calls you a pro CS:GO player!" Jess managed to laugh out.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

Pfft! Update is not late, what? Sorry I nearly forgot 😂😂

Bye!
~Kate <3