Chapter Six. (Six.)

"Alright, that will be the end of the stream guys! I know I'm cutting the stream short, but after this I will be meeting up with a few friends of mine. I'll see every single one of you in my next stream!" I waved at the facecam and turned it off to end my stream. I linked a small CS:GO streamer in chat for my viewers to watch. I had only started watching him myself, he was a small kiwi streamer so a boost from me would surely help him. He and his chat quickly accepted myself and my chat and his stream continued smoothly.

I shutdown my computer and changed into some black tights, a grey singlet and a black jacket in case the weather went downhill. I put my football boots into a bag and slipped on my trainers for the time being.

"Jess I'm leaving now!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse and phone off the kitchen counter. Both of them were slid in with my football boots and I swung the bag onto my shoulders.

"Bye!" I heard her yell from her room. I tied my hair up into a ponytail as I left the house, pulling shut the door behind me.

"Damn." I hissed silently under my breath as I checked the time. It was 5 to 10 and it would take me at least 20 minutes to run there, maybe 15 minutes if I sprint it.

"Better start moving then London." I motivated myself under my breath. I pulled out my earphones and plugged them in, picked a song and started running down the pavement to the football pitch.

-:-:-

"Hello London!" I heard Ethan yell as I ran onto the football pitch. My full on sprint slowed down to a jog, "my God London! You looked puffed!" he let out his signature laugh and I had to smile at him.

"Well, it was only because I left my house later than I expected. I thought I was going to be late." I puffed out, straightening my back to relax.

"Oh! Don't worry about that! We're still waiting on a few people anyway."

"Really? So I didn't have to sprint over here?"

"Not really," Ethan laughed out and I looked around to see Cal walking over towards us, "Hello Callum! How are you?"

"Hello Ethan, hello London. I'm doing pretty fine and yourself? Nice running by the way." Cal smirked and I rolled my eyes in response.

"Someone's hitting on you!" Ethan whispered in my ear as he elbowed me in the ribs. I laughed at Ethan as we walked towards a larger group of guys and I slowed down my walk hesitantly.

"You'll be okay London, they don't bite." Ethan nudged me on so I walked next to him. Everyone turned to look at me as I walked closer and I scooted over just a fraction so I was sort of hiding behind Ethan.

"London! I didn't know you would be here!" Simon said loudly as he walked over to me and hugged me. I stiffened at the touch, but I soon hugged him back. I stood next to Ethan who was on my right, Simon on my left and Cal standing on Simon's left.

"Hello everyone, I'm London." I waved at everyone and smiled, everyone mumbled their own hellos back.

"Right! Who is next?" Ethan asked, and he nudged the guy on his right.

"I'm Callum, but you can call me Callux." a tall fellow with black hair smiled at me.

"I'm JJ!" another guy said and I smiled at his loudness.

"And I'm Tobi." the guy next to Jj took off his snapback and nodded his head in acknowledgement to me before he placed his hat back on his head.

"You remember, Chip, Simon, Cal and myself don't you?" Ethan joked and I nodded.

"Right! Someone needs to set up the camera!" Jj yelled as we split off from the circle.

I saw that Simon was having a hard time setting the camera on top of the tripod so I jogged over to help him.

"You're fine with being on camera aren't you? I guess Ethan should've asked before inviting you here." I helped him fit the camera on.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine with that. I'm usually on camera anyway." before Simon could open his mouth to question me I walked away and over to where Ethan and Cal were standing.

"Who's channel are we filming for first?"

"Mine! We're doing the keepy uppy challenge!" Simon yelled as he jogged over. We gathered around the camera as Simon started his intro.

"First round! Ethan verses Jj!"

"Tobi verses Callux!"

"Chip verses Simon!"

"London verses Cal!"

I smirked up at Cal, "good luck."

"You too, but I should warn you, I won't lose." He lost.

"Jj verses Simon!"

"London verses Tobi!"

"Last match! London! Verses... Simon!" I turned around to see that I had both Cals, Chip and Ethan supporting me. Tobi and Jj were on Simon's side.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" Ethan yelled as I kicked up my ball, Callux was counting my hits while Jj was counting Simon's.

I hit up and it went at a funny angle. I was doomed.~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!
A cheeky mention of Ezy is this chapter 😛 The next story I will be working on after this will be my Simon FF! I've finished planning it, now all I have to do is write 😊.
Bye!
~Kate <3