Chapter Vingt. (Twenty.)

"I think I'm done." I sighed and removed the piping bag from the cake. Jess looked up from her icing work as she mixed in a drop of blue.

"Well done! Looks nice!" she smiled at me before she carried on to mix her colours in.

"My part is done."

I walked out of the kitchen to see there was a lot more people here than I thought.

"Aye! London!" someone yelled out. I turned my head to see Callux standing next to a tall girl. I gave one more look out into the crowd in efforts to see Cal before I walked over to Callux.

"London, this is Sarah, my girlfriend." I smiled at Sarah. My God she was drop-dead gorgeous. I nodded my head at her and she smiled back. "she does song covers on her channel."

"Oh wow!" my eyes widened. I heard my name being called by Jess so I said my goodbyes to Callux and Sarah as I ran to the kitchen.

"Oh shit." she whispered at me as I looked at the top of the cake. Her lettering didn't go as planned so I scraped it all off and I warmed it up again.

"I'll do it, off you go and shag Simon." I smirked as I started to create the words.

"Oi!"

"You're not denying it!" I giggled as Jess walked out of the kitchen red faced.

"My word that looks amazing. You've overdone yourself missy." I looked up to see Cal and Simon hovering about the kitchen doorway. I carried on with the lettering as the two boys sat at the bench and decided on what would be for dinner. I had finished spelling out "Happy Birthday Behz." and I started to arrange them onto the cake. I piped a bit more around the top of the cake just as the boys had finished ordering the food.

"Please don't tell anyone what the cake look like, I would like it to be a surprise." I pleaded to the boys as I slid it in a cake box Jess brought. Simon and Cal helped me clean up and Simon hugged me.

"Thank you for that London, you had really outdone yourself." I smiled as he broke away.

"It's fine, I was born a baker so it was natural for me to make a cake." I poked my head out the doorway to see that more people were turning up. I looked over at Simon, I wasn't good with a lot of people and I guess he figured that out.

"They won't be here for long. We're surprising Ethan so we wanted a huge crowd, the cake and present openings will happen once most of them have left." he looked over at the doorway just as Cal walked through. Simon winked at me as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Come on I would like you to meet a few people." Cal whispered in my ear as he grabbed hold of my hand and led me out of the kitchen.

My head started to whirl at all of the names. Joe Sugg and his mates didn't help. It's been about twenty minutes and Harry said he was off to go and pick up Ethan. Simon was organizing the 'surprise' bit.

"Oi! London!" I turned my head to see who had called my name. Josh, a member of the Sidemen I didn't know too well ushered me over. Cal came to my rescue and walked over with me. Josh introduced me to his girlfriend Freya. She too was gorgeous. I also got to known Vikk better as he introduced me to Kay, his girlfriend. I looked down at my jeans and singlet, I wrapped my jacket tighter around me unconsciously.

"Harry is 5 minutes away guys!" Simon informed us. Everyone ducked behind something or found somewhere to hide. Out of nowhere Cal grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen where the people I knew were hiding and I let out the breath I was holding in. As we saw Harry's headlights pulled in front of the house, Simon ran around the rooms turning off all the lights. Simon raced back into the kitchen and he nearly slipped on the floor. I tried to shut up and not smile, or laugh for that matter. I looked over at Jj who as well was trying not to laugh.

"Shut up Jide." Simon hissed and Jj looked like he was about to burst. He looked at me and sniggered.

"Oh well, won't you look at that? Where is everyone Harry?" Ethan said in a monotone. Harry chuckled as he dumped a bag or something like that on the coffee table. Ethan walked into the lounge with someone by him in high heels. Before he turned on the light he chuckled;

"I'm sorry Simon heaved your asses to this house to wish me a happy birthday." he then reached over and turned on the light switch. We all jumped out from the kitchen and people jumped out from any space they could find. The living room was once full again.

"Happy birthday Behzinga!" we all yelled and Ethan smiled.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

I stg we only got just over 300 reads the last time I updated and now I see that we have nearly 400 reads?! You guys are mad, much love!

Bye!
~Kate <3