Chapter Dix-Huit. (Eighteen.)

I counted down from five on my fingers. I soon as I took down my last finger Cal, Joe and Chris unscrewed the lids of their water bottles and drenched the sleeping boys with half of the bottle's content. Jj and Josh woke up in a matter of seconds. Myself and the dry boys were crying of laughter. Jj's head snapped up and glared at Joe.
"You little fucker!" Jj screamed at Joe. Joe laughed and took off running, Jj chased after him and I heard both boy's laughter coming from upstairs. Josh shook his head and looked and Cal.
"Fuck you Cal." Josh grumbled as he sat up and wiped the water away from his face.
"He's smiling!" I pointed over to Josh who had a smile on his face. I turned my camera over to Chris and Simon. Simon didn't wake up.

"This water bottle is faulty," Chris chuckled. By now Jj and Joe had come back down. We all looked at Simon who was sleeping in a puddle of water. Jj took the wheel and grabbed the water bottle off Chris. Dumping what was left on it on Simon.
"Oi what the fuck! I was having the best dream where this girl was-" he stopped himself when he saw the camera in his face. His eyes widened and our laughs grew louder. I turned off the camera and wiped the tears away.

"Oh my God that was majestic." I laughed out. "Once you boys have changed into some dry clothes lunch is on the kitchen bench." Jj, Simon and Josh walked back to their rooms and the dry guys were hi-fiving all round.
"Great idea Chris!" I chuckled as we all filed back into the kitchen. Simon was the first to come down and a thought suddenly popped into my mind.

"Hey, Simon?" he looked up at the sound of his name as he helped himself to the food on the counter, "have you gotten Ethan a birthday cake?" Simon's mouth dropped open and Josh stopped in his tracks in the doorway.
"By the looks on their face they haven't." Joe chuckled. Simon slowly shook his head. I looked over at Cal to see that he was smiling at me. My brain ticked over and I ran over to their pantry to see what was inside.
"I'll need icing... Vanilla extract.... Freeze dried strawberry powder... Cocoa powder..." my eyes looked over their pantry. They didn't have much I grumbled. I wrote a shopping list for Cal and I handed it to him. He got the hint and left the house. I sent a text to Jess asking if she could grab some of our baking tins, rolling pin, beater and a few big bowls. And the birthday presents while she was at it. She replied with 'The boys haven't got a cake have they?'. I sat down at the kitchen island and waited for Simon to finish his lunch. By now Jj had grabbed his lunch and him and Josh were playing a 'friendly' game of Fifa whilst Joe watched on.

"Hey Si... Could you go and pick up Jess for me?" I told him our address and he nodded, running out of the house. Chris sat down next to me as soon as I stood up to grab what ingredients the boys had.
"Calm down London, everything will be fine." I shot Chris a smile as I did what I could for now. Preheated the oven, got out some ingredients, things like that.

Simon came back around ten minutes later. Jess rushed inside with everything I asked for, and more, in a bag. She gave me a knowing look.
"Boys." we said at the same time and rolled our eyes. We both burst out laughing and I tied my hair up.
"Woah, nice hair." Chris wowed at Jess's hair. She smiled at him and I saw Simon gave Chris a look. To say her hair was normal was an understatement. Her hair was green at the roots and dark blue at the bottom. The colours all faded into each other in between.

Cal rushed in about ten minutes later with two bags in one hand. He dumped them on the counter and Jess and I started to unpack.
"Neapolitan aye? Haven't done one of these in forever!" Jess smiled with glee. Cal, Simon and Chris who were in the kitchen gave us a look. I looked over at Jess again and she smirked.

"No boys in here until we're done." we said in sync. The boys pouted at us, but Jess and I kicked them out.
"Chocolate as the bottom. Strawberry in the middle. Then vanilla as the top. Top it in white icing." I told Jess my plans as I got to work on the chocolate cake. She started on the strawberry layer.
"Strawberry powder, I wouldn't of thought of this, nice one London." I nodded my head as I turned on the beater. Jess grabbed out another bowl and put the dry ingredients into another bowl for the vanilla layer.

"Ladies, here you go!" Jj closed his eyes dramatically as if he wasn't allowed to look and handed us a speaker. He walked out and I paired my phone to it. Jess and I jammed away until the oven heated up and was ready.

~+~+~

~Waves~ Hiya!

Time for the school holidays! Aka time for writing! If I can put my mind to writing, I should easily be able to finish my Miniminter FF, which will be amazing to read and write! See you guys in three days! 😛

Bye!
~Kate <3