Chapter 5

I smacked Gajeel with a pillow. I had hands with sharp nails but no, I decided to defend myself with a pillow.

His smirk disappeared and he frowned, causing me to gulp. "That was rude." He said leaning even closer.

I decided to push my head closer to his defiantly. His head leaned back in surprise. "It's rude to enter someone's personal bubble." I glared at him but on the inside, I was surprised at myself. I have never been this mean to someone before. Well I had a right to. This guy was being weird.

But, being the wimp I am, I decided to calm myself and sighed. "I'm sorry. Yes, you did save me. That place was horrible and I'm grateful to be here. I appreciate that I was brought here. But I do not appreciate you being creepy and doing it yourself." I added. "Makarov said it wasn't important how Fairy Tail found me. But Fairy Tail didn't. You did." I pointed my finger up at his face.

"Well I have a reason." He crossed his burly arms, causing his biceps to bulge a bit but I looked back to his eyes. Don't get distracted. Even if he does look hot.

"And what reason is that?" I crossed my own arms, which looked like twigs compared to his.

Gajeel's smirk reappeared. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. But, once you understand yourself around here, I'll tell you." He looked away toward the wall in thought. "Hm. I might even drop hints for you, shrimp."

I narrowed my eyes. "Please stop calling me that. My name is Levy,-"

"Which is also a cute name." Gajeel interrupted but I just continued as if he didn't.

"-and I'm not dumb. Just, at least, give me an explanation." I uncrossed my arms. I was actually curious. Was he just a stalker or was there something deeper?

He turned. "You're not ready for that yet," The hunk walked to the door but before he slipped out, his red gaze met mine. "Shrimp." He flashed a grin and exited the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

I exited my room with my pale purple dress on, my black bandana, and a million thoughts running through my mind. I sighed and walked down the hall to the staircase, hoping to find the dining room where I guessed was on the first floor.

With each step down, another question popped into my mind.

Am I really a wizard

Could I be a good wizard?

What is Gajeel's deal?

Does this place have a library?

Does Gajeel work out everyday or every other day?

As you could tell, some of my thoughts were random...

I began my hunt for the dining room in this castle of a house. I decided to go to the right since the right is always right. Sometimes. As I walked into the double doors, I was met with a large living room area with three large couches and a huge flat screen TV. Off to the side was a hallway. I followed down it, finding that it was lined with elegant paintings on the wall. Another set of double doors were at the end of the hallway where many voices were heard.

I stepped into a large dinning room with windows that went up to the ceiling, showing the beautiful garden outside. There were many tables but each of them were big and full of people. I gulped and weaved my way through the tables hoping to find Lucy or another familiar face.