Requests/ Poem

A/N

Hey If anyone has request please comment or message me some because I want to dedicate chapters to the people who requested them so... Yeah!This is actually my first dedication and she's actually my best friend but please check out her story "The Good  Stuff". This is one of her chapters and one of my favorites.

Wow. What A Great Way To Start A Heartbreak. She Thought As He Whisper The Words "I Love You" Into Her Ear. She Loved Him Back, But Every time She Loved Someone They Left. So Instead She Pushed The Boy Away And Gave Him A Sad Look. "I'm Sorry... I Don't Feel The Same..." Her Words Sliced Him Open. His World Crumbled. How Could She Not Like Me? I've Tried So So Hard To Make Her Happy After All Of Those Hard Breakups They Were Fighting Themselves For Each Other, Denying Themselves For Each other. He Wanted Her And Starved Himself Until He Was Skinny So That She Would Love Him More. She Pushed Him Away Because She Didn't Want Him To Leave. She Loved Him. He Loved Her. Until One Day Neither Of Them Showed Up At School. Both Of The Families Went Into Mourning. The Boy Who Hung Himself Because He Wasn't What She Wanted And The Girl Who Took Too Many Pills Because No One Loved Her. His Note Read "I'm Sorry I'm Not What You Want..." And Hers Read "I'm Sorry I Disappointed You..."