Chapter 4

January Age 9

"Aww no fair (y/n)-chan give it back!" Nagisa cried as he reach trying to get the gummy snacks away from you.

You laughed at his attempts. You were just a bit taller than him so it made it easy for you to tease him with your high differences, you lift your arm into the air holding the snacks away from him that he acted like he so desperately need.

"Ahaha come on you can do it Nagisa!" you giggled.

Matoko smiled and took the bag of gummies from your hand giving them to Nagisa.

"Matokoooo!" You whined.

"Haha Thank you Matoko-chan!" Nagisa giggled and munched on the gummies. "Mmmm!"

Matoko sighed and glared at you almost in disappointment like you did something wrong. You were only playing with the small child.

" (y/n) Apologize to Nagisa." Matoko said.

You turned away puffing out your cheeks like the child you were, you hated how Matoko got all big brother on you just for teasing Nagisa.

"No." You pouted.

Matoko sighed and grew closer to you than as you went to look at him, he grabbed your nose squeezing it.

"Matoko!!!!" You cried.

"Apologize!"

Nagisa watched in amusement laughing at you and "big brother" Matoko.

"Fine Fine I'm sorry!" You shouted, making Matoko stop.

You went to hold your nose feeling nothing in it anymore. Matoko sighed and pulled Nagisa cheek.

"And no laughing." He smiled.

Both Nagisa and you whined in pain.

"Let go Matoko!!"

Now

You grew very unsure of what to think about the boy of blond locks. You weren't even sure who this was but yet he knew your name and was extremely excited to see you. Did he here about your records?! Oh god a fan!! Your face grew pale.

"(Y/N)! Your back?! When did you get back to Japan?!" Nagisa beamed waiting inbuilt response.

"I'm sorry but...Who are you?" You asked and Nagisa face grew worried.

He sighed.

"You said you wouldn't forget... How could forget (Y/N)?" Nagisa sighed and pouted.

With that pout you got a little bit of who this was but you couldn't seem to get the name out.

"Nagisa...I was trying to ask (last name) (first name) something." Rei sighed.

You grew shocked. Your body could hardly move.

"Nagisa?!" You asked.

Nagisa turned to you and nod. You quickly ran and give him a hugs, it was a big hug that almost made Nagisa cry.

"Wow you got so tall! A...And tall..." You was pretty much standing to his shoulder.

Nagisa patted your head and grabbed your head.

"When did you start attending this school?"

You were going to speak but he cut you off and pulled you along with him.

"Hey wait my lunch! It's with that creep!" You shouted.

"Rei isn't a creep he is really cool! Oh man did you see Haru and Makoto yet?!"