Chapter 7

WARNING: This chapter is to make you aware of bulling of sexual orientation and suicide. Also it is a major triggers for those chapters is to help you not hurt you!

You were maybe 11 or 12 when you realize that you were watching death. Your father's death...

He laid in the hospital bed unresponsive and not realizing things were happening. It was sad... Your mother was under a deep depression as was everyone else but you experienced it worse. He was your best friend and brighten up your day, when you were sad he was there waiting with all your favorite type of candies and movies. You guys would sometimes even watch movies when it was midnight. Now he was sick the doctor said it was cancer... Lung cancer. Each visit his breathing grew rapier and heavier, he would cough or throw up blood. Doctors couldn't save him and as he had that seizure in the hospital...You watched in shock. He was suffering...more than imagine. And you blame yourself...

You eventually lost fate for yourself. No one could help you...

As you and Rin walked down those same streets like before, talking about all the amazing things you witnessed in your counties.

"Rin...nice to see you back." You smiled.

"It's nice to see you back too (Y/N)." He replied.

You grew silent as you were thinking...it was Rin and he was off doing better things much more exciting things.

"Hey. Are you still swimming?" Rin asked.

"Umm...no." You sighed.

"How come?"

You places a hand over your chest were your heart is and looked at Rin.

"Umm...bad heart."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Wouldn't lie to my little shark."

"When did that happen?" He asked.

"Maybe a year...after my father died."

"Eh? Is that why you were always so quite?" He asked nervous of your response.

You simply nodded. You weren't away the quite kid, you had friends just most of them were boys and you had one friend who was a girl, Nora. You had a little crush on Nora when you were in middle school resulting in you both getting bullied.

"(Y/N) this is the third time someone called me out of my name! They called me a faggot because of you!" Nora shouted at you.

"Nora...I'm sorry I don't know how it got out honestly! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" You held back your tears strongly.

"Could you please not bother with me anymore!" She cried.

You went on the talk with her and explain, that responded in cursing and screaming from the both of you. You wanted to hug her and you did but in returned she slapped you, hard. You felt more mental pain than anything after she ran off the slap didn't hurt but your heart hurt. It wasn't a week after she was found dead in her room bleeding out.

"I still hurt from that. Nora and my father." You sighed, biting your lip holding your tears.

Rin sighed and opened his arms widely pulling you into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He told you.

It wasn't the worse it could ever be but it was awful in your eyes and your families eyes, holding Rin tightly in your arms you cried into his chest. 

"Nora didn't deserve any of this neither did dad!" You yelled.

Rin let you go and began to walk you home.