Chapter 5

"Rin-Chan!!" The 11 year old you shouted running after your dear redhead friend.

You jumped on his back and kissed his head. Rin of course being that childish one almost lost his mind to the fact that you kissed him all playful.

"AHHH!! EWW!! (Y/N) kissed me!!! Ewww!" He cried and tried getting you off his back.

You grew angry. Who did he think he was talking too. You slapped him in the back of his head and pouted, jumping off his back.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Rin growled looking at you as he rubbed his head.

"What do you think butt face. Hmpf we aren't friends anymore." You said and turned any.

"Your a girl getting a kiss from a girl is gross!" He said.

"My mommy and daddy kiss all the time what do you mean?!" You cried. "Don't yours?"

Rin stopped and looked at you, You could see his face grow red and his eyes started to water.

"Rin?" You asked as you walk up to him.

He turned away and ran off crying.

Of course being a friend you ran after him. It took you hours to find him it was night time when you did. He was sitting in the park under a slide.

"Rin I'm sorry."

Rin didn't even look at you only hide his face more.

That day you found out that Rin lost his father. Your heart went out for him and and you two just stayed their as you comfort him.

Now

You and Haruka were in an intense staring contest, basically, it was nonstop. You were to shaken to say a word and Haruka was in shock. His eyes were quite wide from what you remember him. You always remembered him as that quite kid who never would even speak...but often when his did he would only speak to you. You started to freak out breathing heavily and your chest tighten.

"Hey (Y/N)!! You have to breath!" Yuuto said patting your back rubbing it.

Haruka just stood there unable to speak. He was in so much shock to see you especially in this case. He couldn't bare to watch and turned away.

"H-Har-uka!" You said in between coughs. Haruka stopped and looked back at you with almost demeaning eyes as he walked out.

You tried to regain your breathing back but still found yourself to struggle. Haruka looked back at you and sighed, he was in disbelief and he heart was weak. The nurse quickly cam to your side and tried to get you to breath properly.

"Mr.Nanase! Leave of I will get adminter!" She looked at him in daggers.

"No!" You cried still in coughs.

The three looked at you in wonders as well as shocks, Haruka especially.

"D-do you still...hate me?!" You asked.

Haruka stopped and just gave you a blank stare. You were waiting for a answer and a good one as you clenched the sheets that laid under you and over you.

"Do you?!" You shouted.

"Haruka there you are-"

Makoto stopped as soon as he rushed in seeing the familiar face that laid on the nurse bed.

"(Y/N)? Is this why you came in here Haruka? (Y/N) you came back!" Makoto beamed.

"Haruka answer me!" You shouted at him, you felt tears forming in your eyes." Why do you hate me?...What did I do?"