Chapter 9

Today was Saturday...the best day. As for your big brother it was one of the worst due to the fact that today he just seemed in a pissed off mood. You groaned looking at your doorway your brother stood tall and proud.

"Yuuto what are you doing?" You asked in wonder.

"Sister why is it that birds sing but shall never hum?" He became odd.

"Yuuto I'm going on a date..."

"A what?"

"A date."

"Like on the calendars?"

"No like with a boy."

"OH no...who?"

Yuuto glared at you in hope that you would not say the words.

"Well...Rin." You said. Yuuto's eyes grew wide.

"What? The red hair freak?!" He jumped.

"Yes Yutto." You rolled your eyes.

"The hell (Y/N) are you thinking?!"  He asked looking you in the eyes.

"Its just a little date. Calm down we aren't going anywhere crazy!"

"And how do I know that? I did stuff with girls that you wouldn't expect like-

"Okay!! I don't want to hear that! Where's ma?" You asked.

"She went early morning shopping."

"As usual."

"(Y/N)...So... where did you go with Rin? Last night." Yutto asked in a wonder.

"No where Yutto." You sighed.

"Really?" He groaned and pulled your ear. "Tell me!"

"No!!!" You screamed.

"Tell me!!!!" He pulled a little harder. "Tell me or I'll lick you!!"

You jumped and instantly kicked him in his private area... He fell...with out a sound from his mouth...

"Y...Yutto! I'm sorry!!!" You stepped back.

"T...Tell....me." He struggled.

"Okay! We went to the beach near by." You sighed.

"Thank you..." Yutto laid on the floor and and whines dragging himself out of your room.

You sat you your bed and picked up your phone. For a split second you felt a sharp pain in your chest. It was right where your heart was and you struggled to breath. Not being able to tell if it was anxity or a heart attack you dropped your phone and clenched your chest. As you began to cough and gag. You feel like you were going to throw up as you began to break into a sweat. Was it another heart attack? Or and Anxity attack. It hurt to move or even talk.

"Y-Yutto. " you tried to call him be assuming that he didn't rush in he didn't hear you. Letting out another cough and gag.

That's the one your brother heard and came in seeing you in your painful position.

"(Y/N)!! Oh my god!!" He ran to your side felt your head. "Breath slow. You are going to quickly you are choking."

You tried to follow his instructions but it seem to hard. Yutto took out his phone and called for emergency help.

"Yes my sister it-

You feel very dizzy and sick as your oxygen began to decrease within your body. You were going in and out as you clenched his hand you passed out. Once the ambulance arrived you were put on a gurny and hooked up to a breathing machine. Yutto hopped in worried for your life.

"You'll make it little sister. You better make this. Don't leave me." He cried.

Hey guys!!!!! I'm back!!!! Oh my god it's been so long happy New Year...3 months in. Happy birthday to anyone!!! Love you guys! So I started an Instagram account "wolffieyuki" it's and art account so please do go support my beautiful babies. Like and comment! Sorry this chapter was so short promise the next one will be longer!