Darla & Laroy

11-13-13

Flipping threw the 'Sweet 16' Magazine Tara brought me I sighed. They called Darla and Laroy after I gave her all my information. Darla called saying she'd be here in a few days since I couldn't leave the hospital for a week. Thanks to my minor seizure I had earlier. I tend to have them when I get really nervous. It all started when I was six and my 'dad' first started beating me.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ISN'T MY DAUGHTER ELIZABETH?" I heard daddy yelling. I didn't know what he was talking about. I picked up Lilly my brown bear daddy got me and walked to the living room. I saw daddy and mommy sitting on the couch. Daddy was whipping his eyes and mommy was crying and rubbing her belly where my sister was. "Mommy? Daddy?" I said walking to them.

Daddy looked at me and stood up really fast. Mommy grabbed my hand and held it. "Sweetie. Daddy isn't your daddy anymore. He's only Emma's daddy. You don't have a daddy." Tears where forming in my eyes as she said this. My six year old mind didn't understand what mommy was saying. "No! Daddy is MY daddy!" I screamed and hugged my dads legs. I looked up at him and saw he was crying. "Daddy, please be my daddy." I whispered. It was useless. He didn't want me. He didn't love me. Instead of comforting me, he hit me.

Over and over. Soon I was shaking and couldn't see straight. My body wouldn't stop shaking I was so scared. That was my first seizure.
.
.
.
.
Snapping out of my thought I noticed a blonde man in my room. I intently thought of the Mayans. My heart started racing and my palms got sweaty. I tried not to show fear but I knew it was useless. "Who are you? Did my dad send you?" I asked in a shaky voice. The man smiled slightly and sat down in the chair next to me. "My names Jackson, or Jax, Your dad didn't send me." I sighed in relief when he said my dad didn't send him. "So you're not a Mayan?" I asked still slightly scared. I noticed he had a cut on I just couldn't make out what was said. Two patches where missing.

Jax scoffed and smiled slightly. "Hell no. Those Mexicans can kiss my ass." ((AN* guys I actually love Mexicans. My best friend is one so don't think I'm like racist against Mexicans because I'm not*AN)) I laughed slightly and calmed down some. He still worried me. If he wasn't a Mayan -and I know for sure he's not a Niner- then that left the Sons. "That's a relief" I whispered. I don't think he heard me but his look changed from slightly pissed to worried.

"What do you mean by 'that's a relief'?" He asked sitting up slightly. Sighing I knew I would have to tell someone my story. "When I was 6..."