1

Danny walked up to Louis right before geometry class started. The boy was sitting with his boyfriend of 3 years, Harry.

"Hey Lou...uhm..I was wondering if you maybe, wanted to-" Danny was cut off by Harry. "No" he sneered, pulling Louis onto his lap. "I was asking Louis" Danny said. "No thank you. To whatever youre planning on saying. No thank you" Louis smiled sweetly, leaning back into Harry. Harry smirked, "told you. Now leave."

The bell rang indicating class started. The teacher walked in, right on time, immediately clearing his throat at Harry and Louis. "Sorry sir..." Louis began to get up but Harry gripped his hips. With a death glare being sent his way, the teacher reluctantly looked away and began roll call.

The whole time Louis was trying to take notes, Harry would attempt to distract him. He was either tickling his sides, or tickling his neck with small kisses. "Knock it off!" Louis whisper yelled, lightly elbowing Harry in the stomach. Harry groaned, over dramatically, catching the teachers attention. "Stop it you turd" Louis whined quietly, smilling at the teacher.

"Mr.Horan, may I please go to the bathroom?" Louis politely raised his hand. The teacher nodded causing both boys to stand up. "Harry si-" Mr.Horan was cut off by Harry. "No. Im going with him" He declared with finality in his voice.

Harry was the type of person that didnt take shit from anyone and did whatever he wanted or needed to do. All his teachers, including the principal knew that by now. The amount of times he had gotten detention was remarkable, but that didnt stop him. He had a perfect boyfriend, played amazingly in football, had a loving family, and some pretty cool friends. He didnt care about it if it wasnt close to him.

"Hazzie, you didnt have to come with me you know" Louis giggled as the two entered the bathroom. He immediately stopped giggling when he saw his worst nightmare. Nick Grimshaw.

Nick had been bullying Louis for a long time now. Harry had no clue because Louis kept it a secret so the love of his life wouldnt go to jail for murder.

"Sup Nick, hows it going?" Harry smiled, walking up to Nick, patting him on the back. Louis bit his lip while Grimmy smirked devilishly at him. "Got detention again, you?" Nick asked him, leaning into his side. Harry took no notice to the romantic gesture, "Loving my little baby" he smiled fondly at Louis. Nick glared at the small boy, making Louis bite his lip and enter a stall to piss in peace.

When he walked out of the stall he saw Nicks hands all over Harry. He quickly washed his hands and confidently ripped Harry away from Nick and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Lou, babe, what-" Harry began only to get lightly shoved against a locker. "Only Im allowed to touch you like that...okay?" Louis bit his lip, losing his confidence when he looked in Harrys eyes. "What?" Harry asked, confused. "UGH!" Louis yelled storming off.

Harry stood wide eyed, watching as the small boy stomped away.

"So fucking dramatic." Harry jumped spinning around to face Nick. "Excuse you?" Harry glared. "Nothin mate, come on, let's go have a cig" Nick smirked. Harry shrugged walking off with Nick. 'Should probably let him cool down anyway' he thought about Louis.