5

the next day at school the two got called down the principals office. 

"come on principal clegg, louis didnt do anything, why shoukld he get in trouble?" harry tried to reason, but it was no use. "nope, you are both suspended for 3 days, i dont expect to see either of you here until friday, now leave" the principal shooed them out of the office and the two left the school. 

louis was livid. he had never been suspended before. in fact he had never been in trouble at all before. harry could tell by the look on louis' face that the boy was angry. "lou-" "dont harry, just take me home please" louis cut him off. harry simply nodded and led the way to his car. 

however, instead of taking louis home, he took him to the park. "harry, this isnt my house" louis sighed. "i know, but i dont want to leave you angry with me so im going to order a pizza to get delivered here and we are going to spend the whole day together and i will push you on the swings and buy you ice cream and cuddle you under a tree, and whatever else you want" louis could see by the look of harrys face that he really wanted to make this up to him, so he nodded and let himself out of the car. harry smiled and got out with him. 

louis was sitting on the swing as harry ordered the pizza. he was so lost in his thoughts that he didnt even realize harry was behind him until he wrapped his arms around his small waist, causing louis to jump half a mile. "jeez haz, you scared me!" he shrieked as harry was dying from laughing. "sorry baby" harry said through his laughter. "shut up and push me" louis smiled fondly at his boyfriend. 

harry was still pushing louis on the swing when the pizza got delivered. "OOH PIZZA!" louis jumped off the swing mid air and bolted for the pizza, harry not far behind. louis went to take the pizza when he noticed the girl was staring at harry. he glared evily and turned around swiftly making his way to harrys side where he pulled the taller boy down and kissed hm roughly. harry was shocked for a moment but then returned the kiss just as rough, snaking his arms around louis' waist. the girl delivering the pizza coughed loudly and thrusted her arms out for them to take the pizza. harry had paid over the phone with his credit card so as soon as his hand touched the pizza the girl rushed off. 

"and thats how you get rid of people who want your man" louis giggled and rushed off to sit under a tree. harry followed behind chuckling at louis and shook his head with a small smile. 

when they finished the pizza it was slightly dark out. the two laid on their backs, still under the tree and were watching as the sun went down. "being suspended isnt all that bad i guess" louis smiled at harry and kissed his cheek. "not when it's with you" harry pulled louis into his chest and kissed the top of his head. "lets stay here, like this, forever" louis whispered softly. 

and so the two spent the whole night laying in the park just talking and watching the stars appear.