3

School was finally almost over, and Louis was studying for final exams with a friend.

"okay so we need to find what the square root of x•v" louis mumbled, math was always his worst subject.

James sighed, "I have no idea what it could be"

"me neither..." louis chuckled.

-

They took a little break to have a snack after around 2 hours of studying.

"so how are things with you and Harry?" James asked.

"um, we're good, we had a little fight the other day, he said some pretty mean things, but he didn't mean it" louis shrugged, remembering the night.

"You deserve someone better. Someone who will treat you right-" James began to say.

"what? Harry treats me great. He loves me and I love him..." louis got offended that one of his best friends would say something like that.

"No he doesn't! I know he doesn't! He doesn't treat you like I would! Louis, you would be so much happier with me, please" James practically begged.

"wha-" louis began to protest when he felt a pair of lips on his. He immediately pushed them away, eyes wide in surprise and slight disgust.

"get out" louis barely said above a whisper.

"what?"

"get out! Get out now!" louis yelled making James jump.

-

As soon as James was out the door, Louis ran to his bathroom, scrubbed his lips, and called Harry.

"Haz, please come over, right now" louis rushed out.

"what, lou are you okay?" Harry sounded nervous, louis could hear shuffling indicating that Harry was already leaving.

"I'll explain when you get here, please hurry" he said and hung up.

-

As soon as Harry opened the door Louis was in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Haz" louis mumbled into his chest.

"lou...what happened?"

"i-i was studying for finals with James...and out of no where he started saying that he should date me, and th-then he kissed me..." louis barely finished his sentence when Harry let go of him.

"You let him kiss you?" he said angrily.

"nono, I pulled away immediately" louis defended himself.

"he fucking kissed you! Louis what the fuck?! Why the fuck-" he stopped yelling when he say Louis's eyes swell with tears. "shit...lou-"

"I'm s-sorry...i-i pushed him away I promise! A-and I scrubbed my li-lips!" louis stumbled, tears falling down his face.

"lou...No, baby, I'm sorry, I know you did, I believe you, I was just angry at him..I'm sorry" Harry rushed, pulling louis to his chest.

-

Louis forced Harry to sleep over that night since it was a Saturday. Not that Harry protested much though.

They were cuddled in bed, watching frozen, when Harry heard light snores.

He looked down at louis and smiled gently. "goodnight baby, I love you" he whispered, kissing his head, turning off frozen and going to sleep himself.