4

the monday after the incident, harry picked louis up at his house, and drove them both to school.

what louis didnt know was that James was going to have a big surprise coming his way. nobody touches whats his, especially louis.

as soon as the couple arrived at their school, harry hopped out of the car quickly rushing to the passenger side to let louis out. louis simply smiled as a thank you, latching onto harrys side as they made their way to the entrance.

louis was giggling to something harry had said to him when harrys eyes landed on the one and only James. he smirked, letting go of louis, ignoring his protests when the small boy realized what was happening.

"haz! no!" louis tried to stop his bigger boyfriend, but it was too late. harry had thrown the first punch and now the two were going at it. fists hitting each other, louis cringing, and the whole school gathering around to watch.

eventually the fight was over, James passed out on the ground, with harry straddling him still throwing punch after punch. louis sighed, with his tears in his precious blue eyes, dragging harry away to the boys bathroom.

"lou, baby, let me go, he needs to die" harry protested, although didnt try to escape his boyfriends grip.

harry let himself be dragged into the bathroom, and coughed loudly so everyone that was in there before them would leave. they rushed out, not wasting anytime. louis gently shoved harry against the sink and motioned for him to stay.

"what am i, a dog?" harry chuckled, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"shut up harry, im cleaning you up, then we're going back to my place" louis sighed, grabbing a a napkin and soaking it under cold water.

harry hissed slightly when it came in contact with his broken skin, but didnt flinch or anything.

------

soon enough the two were back at louis' house, his mum already having left for work.

they were sitting on louis' bed, kind of awkwardly, neither of them knowing what to say. finally, louis spoke up, and broke the silence.

"hazza, you cant just fight everybody that tries to touch me" louis said in a soft voice. he didnt want harry to get angry at him, but he also knew he needed to get his point across. "this is the 5th fight this year over me, not including all the rest outside of school. hazza, i love you, so much and i know youre trying to protect me, but if doing so means possibly going to jail, then i dont need it" louis rested his head on harrys shoulder.

"lou baby, you know id do anything for you, but to stop protecting you is something i will not. youre my baby, my life, and if anyone dares to lay a finger on my little angel then they need to be tought a lesson. plus, i wont go to jail love, its always their faults" harry reasoned, laying them both on their back, with louis still cuddling close to him. "lets just take the day off and relax and watch movies, what do you think?" harry asked.

"okay" louis whispers, changing the tv to netflix, and putting on moana.

i have no idea....