Chapter 10: You Love Me?

A/N: PLEASE READ: This is the last chapter but there is going to be a second book and a Epilogue. In the Epilogue I will be sure the second book is already out so you can find it! Sorry I just didn't want this dragging on, second book will be longer.

Riley's POV

"Riley you can't keep skipping school," My dad says. It has been a week since Maya has been in a coma, she has gotten a lot of interesting visitors. My dad's parents came to check on how Josh was. It actually was pretty interesting. Eric has visited about three times now. 

"I can't leave her," I tell my father. 

"One more day Riley, that goes for you too Josh," My dad says. He tosses Josh and I our clothes for the day. I let Josh change first so I could talk to Maya. 

"Maya, peachers, sweetie please wake up soon. We need you here,, your mother, I, Josh, we all miss you Maya," I whisper. "Your an awesome friend and I can't live without you." I take her hand and hold it my hand. It was her hand she had her friendship ring on, same with my hand. "Thunder." 

"I'm done," Josh says. "Changing that is." 

"Ok," I say. I grab my clothes off of the bed and head into the bathroom. I quickly change and then come out of the bathroom. 

"Riley can I talk to Maya alone? I think I'm going to tell her," Josh says. I nod my head and walk out into the waiting room. 

Maya's POV

"Hey Maya, it's Josh and I have something important to say," says Josh. At that moment everything changed, I could actually tell it was Josh's voice. I could feel the covers on me, but I didn't dare move. If he knew I was awake I probably wouldn't hear what he is saying. 

"When you went missing my whole world came crashing down and I couldn't tell why. Yes I do like you but that wasn't it," Josh begins. "Eric had to help me, he just listened and words came rumbling out of my mouth. I love you Maya Penelope Heart." He loves me? Do I love him? Of course I do. I hear him walk over to my bed. I felt him kiss my forehead then heard him walk away. I open my eyes and look around, straight at Josh. 

"Maya!" Josh says. He turns to the waiting room and signals Riley over. 

"Peaches," Riley says with tears in her eyes. I get out of the bed and hug her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I say to Riley. 

"What do you remeber?" Josh asks. 

"Josh, go get the doctor!" Riley says. "Oh, Katy and Shawn too."

"I don't remember much, just being thrown into a van," I lie. I didn't want Josh knowing I heard him yet. Josh walks out into the waiting room then comes back in with my parents. I run over and hug my mom. 

"You're alright! What do you remember?" My mom asks me as I pull away. I went over and hugged Shawn. The doctor comes in and directs me back to the bed. 

"I remeber being thrown into a van," I lie. 

"Well they caught the kidnappers and but you were in a coma," Shawn says. 

"Ok," I say. The doctor checks my breathing then puts on of those things over my heart. I forgot what it was called. 

"She can go home after lunch," The doctor says. 

"Thank you so much," Katy says. "I'm going to go call Topanga." I watch as my mother and Shawn walk out of the room. 

"Farkle will be happy to see you," Riley says. I flashed a smile at her as I got up from the bed again.