Chapter 7: He's mine

Darkness was all that she could see as she swam in her mind. Nothingness filled her void less mind as she slowly began to dream once more. The sound of someone speaking grabbed her thoughts, it was soft and calming like a stream. 

"Ladybug.." It spoke. She opened her eyes and stared around the darkened room. It smelled monstrous, like something had been rotten for weeks maybe even months.  She squinted into the darkness before letting her eyes slowly adjust. The first thing she noted was that she was still Ladybug. 

Good, she thought as she started to glance around the room, the second thing she noticed was the objects hanging from the ceiling. The chill bright her back to her senses, she was tied up somewhere cold. 

Her mind race for answers till a voice spoke through the darkness. "Well, well, well if it isn't little miss Ladybug her self. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now." 

There was a click then Ladybug was blinded by a bright light. After a moment of waiting for her eyes to adjust to the now brightly lite room, she saw that she was in a meat freezer. The items that she had been staring at were meat that had been hung up. 

She stared wide-eyed at the girl in front of her. She thought she had seen her before, maybe she went to her school and was younger. She had what looked to be dark blue hair with a big pink bow on top.

She was wearing something similar what she as a superhero wore. It was a lighter shade of blue with little yellow stars all over in different sizes. Her eyes looked like an olive green that made her darker complexion look brighter.

The girl chuckled at Ladybug before she gave a devilish smile that made Marinette's bones shiver. "My, my. See if made a little deal with someone in exchange for Chat Noir. See he would have been mine if it weren't for you." She said her smile fading into an ugly frown.

She stared at the girl for a long moment that seemed to go on forever but more than likely was just a few seconds. "Me?" She asked in a confused voice. The girl became enraged at this and began to shout.

"Yes, you! All you do is get in the way of Chat and me from being a couple!" She yelled. Ladybug blinked a bit taken back, she tried moving her hands as the girl began to speak again. "He's mine, mine, mine, mine!" She pouted stumping her foot on the ground like a child.

She stopped pouting and grinned darkly. "Buts that's ok! Once you're gone he'll be my hero forever!"

------------

Chat looked at the scene of the crime, where the note had been left anyway. His face looked panic stricken as he just up to the top of the building for a better view of the city.

Once he was up he broke into a run. He could easily be going in the way direction but somehow he didn't care. He wanted, no, he needed to find her. She made him feel something that he had never felt before.

She made him feel like he was something more than a walking doormat. She was the angel from his endless nightmare that came in the form of a cheeky, lovable, black-haired superhero. Her smile was breathtaking and warm.

He jumped into the next building then next. Luckily they were close so the jump wasn't that long. The thought of her Lady in danger made his teeth grind. With that, he sped up in speed as ran toward really anywhere that could lead him to her.

His green eyes scanned everywhere for something, anything. He jumped once more than mid jump he saw it. A small almost not even noticeable amount of dust just like the stuff at the scene.

Once he landed he jumped down and ran toward it, almost getting hit by an oncoming car. He stopped in front and bent down to examine the substance. It was just like before, he glanced up at the place. It was a meat shop not that far from his home.

He wondered if she could be inside, the chances were low but his heart was telling him yes. He opened the door and heard a small doorbell.

--------

Time to hate me, don't worry I have written down how it will end. If anyone was wondering, sorry for the lack of chapters.

WRITING ON MOBILE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.

Thank you to the ones that have stayed and continue to be super supportive of my work. ♡
-Luna