Chapter 9: Lights of the Beautiful City

It was clear that night, the lights of Paris being her only guide as she zipped from roof to roof. Something about night patrols was just so much different than the day. Maybe it was the fact that everyone was sleeping or maybe it was the beauty of this city at night. Either way, Ladybug loved it.

She wasn't sure where she was going but all she knew was she was going. After the events that had happened earlier in the day, Ladybug had been on edge. It wasn't like letting a new supervillain roam free on the streets of Paris was doing her any good.

So there she was flying from roof to roof, looking for anything out of place. Before she knew it she was at the Eiffel Tower. She let herself land on one of the ledges and sat down overlooking Paris. The view was still just as breathtaking as when she started being Paris' teen superhero.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath letting her mind thoughts wander. Tonight though was a light breeze that made the atmosphere calm. "Hey princess." Spoke a voice from next to her. She opened her eyes to see Chat standing next to her, he sat down with a grin on his face.

"Hi, Chat." She said looking back to the city belong them. "He is really close to me." she mentally noted. She turned back to face him, that's when she noticed just how close they were. His face and hers were only inches apart somehow, her cheeks began to heat up.

"You're pretty close, Chat." She said about to move away, Chat grabbed her wrist. She looked back up to him, she could get lost in those green eyes of his.

"Ladybug, do you know how worried I was for you today?" He asked. She was silent for a moment trying to come up with something to say. "I know chat and I'm sorry." Was all she could manage to say.

Chat stared at her for a long moment which seemed to last much longer. She was lost in those eyes of his, he leaned forward. This time Ladybug didn't move or try to stop it.

Their lips then connected for a kiss.

_______________________________________

Don't kill me, please. I just started writing a new book which has been taking up most of my time. Luckily I have the last few chapters ready to write for Forever My Hero so that's good news! Thank you all so much for your support this has been a ride I know so please bear with me.  

xoxo 

-Luna