Prom Part 3

The Limo was purple and inside it was beautiful (two bottom pics).

                    At The Prom

Sean and I walked hand in hand inside the hall. The song blasting through the speaker was Let Me Love You, DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber.

"Would you like some punch?" asked Sean.  I replied "Sure, I'm just going to sit on the chairs while I wait for you." He nodded and walked off.

Sean came back with a red cup of punch ,we drank finished and I asked him, "Would you like to dance?" He replied,"Sure I'd love to."
Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeren was playing, so Sean had his hands on my waist and I had my hands on his neck.

"Andi, there is something I need to tell you, well ask you" "Go ahead." Sean said, "I've liked you since the starting of Highschool and I did not tell you because I was afraid you didn't feel the same way, but since you replied about going to Prom with me.. Would you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked at first because I never knew I would get asked by the schools most hottest and popular guy. So I decided to reply to him, "Sean I like you too, so yes I would love to be your girlfriend."

We leaned in and kissed. Who knew this Prom would be that awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Chapter for this Imagine
Thanks for all votes, comments and read, I will update another imagine soon. ❤

Please vote, comment and share with Districters. 💘

~N