He Proposes

Walking along the beach with Sean, enjoying the fresh air. We went to set our blankets on the sand and took of our clothes leaving Sean in his shorts and me in my blue bikini.
Sean and I walked hand in hand into the water, Sean walked deeper then me while I was a few steps away from.

"Why don't you come deeper in the water," said Sean. I replied "I can't because I'm scared of, what if I drown?" "You won't drown, I'm here with you. I'll never let anything happen to you."
I decided to walk deeper were Sean was, he took my hand and hugged me.

I hugged him back but he dunked me in the water. When I got up and splashed him with water, having our own little water fight.
I wanted to go out of the water and lay down on the blanket for a little while, Sean went to go buy us some ice cream while I tanned.

Sean came back with 2 ice creams in his hand and told me he wanted to show me something, I followed him while he held my hand. He told me to cover my eyes as we walked and soon we came to a stop. Opening my eyes when told me to I stood there shocked. My mouth was opened and I didn't know what to say. I read on the sand that is said 'Kate will you marry me.' (Below)

Sean got down on one knee and said "Kate the first day I met I loved you, it was love at first sight

Sean got down on one knee and said "Kate the first day I met I loved you, it was love at first sight. I will love you forever even after we die. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, making you happy and waking up and going to sleep when I know you beside me and that I know I am protecting you. I will always be there for you through the upset and downs, when you giving birth to our children, when you are are having your bad days. There is so much to say but I'm too impatient to know your answer, I love you. Will you marry me?"  What Sean had told me made me tear up and I knew what my answer was going to be "Yes, yes Sean I will yes"

He took out a black box with a ring in there and slipped it on my finger. He stood up and kissed me. "I love you so much, he said. "I love you too" Was my reply.

(The ring)

(The ring)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for 2.92k reads I really appreciate. I've been so busy with studying and exams, I only finish on the 25th November. Then I'm off to grade 11 witch is even harder.

Please vote, comment and share with Districters ❤.

~N