Our First Fight

Sean always comes home late, when I ask him let's go out he says he's to busy it's like he has no time for me any more.

I sit in the couch waiting for Sean to arrival at our apartment, the time is now 1:00am. I hear the front door open and close, and see Sean walking into the living room.
"Sean we need to talk," I say. "About what?" He asks. I reply, "About us, I don't think we can be together anymore." "Why is there something wrong?" Sean asks worried. "Yes, you come home late everyday and you never make time for me, I plan days for us to just go out and do something but you always busy."

"I'm sorry, it's just that work has always got me caught up, and I would loved to take you out but I've been saving money so we could move out of this apartment and go live in the house I bought for us." (pic above)
"OMG, Sean you got us a house. I don't know what the say, sorry for arguing with you." "Don't worry about the arguing, let's get some sleep we have packing to do tomorrow." Sean said giving me a peck on my lips and making our way to the room with a smile on my face.

**************************************

I'm so sorry for not updating, the 4 weeks of holiday flew by fast I spent some days with my friends, I got to see my friend after 7 years I am grateful for that. School started today in grade 11 this year and I'm a bit scared. Hopefully everything goes well.

Hope you enjoy this Imagine and I'll update another one as soon as I can.

Please vote, comment and share with Districters. 🌺

~N