First Date

I stood in front of the mirror with a beautiful red dress and white heels (picture above).
I was very excited because I was going of my first date with Sean, yes as in thee one and only famous Sean Cavaliere. I got a shock as I heard the door bell ring, grabbing my bag and making my way to the door.
As I opened the door, I saw Sean in a black good looking jacket, with a black jeans, Nike shoes and cap that says 'Hope'.

(picture above of Sean clothes)

"Hey Jasmine, you look beautiful," He said. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself," I replied. I walked out of the house, locking the door and putting the key in my bag. Sean was waiting for me with the passenger door open.

He closed the door after I got in and he made his way over to the drivers seat. "Where are we going?" I asked Sean. "We are going to a restaurant, hope you like food." I laughed and said "Food is my life."

The rest of the car ride to the restaurant was quite, you could only hear a little of the music playing of the radio. Soon the car came to a stop and I noticed we reached the destination. I have seen this restaurant before but I've never been here because it's one the most expensive restaurants.
Sean got off the car and went to my side so he could open the door for me, he pulled out his hand and I gladly accepted it. I looped my arm with his and we walked to the door, "Hi,  reservations for two."  "Ahh, Mr Cavaliere, let me walk you to your table," the waitress said.

The waitress pulled out two menus as we sat down. Looking through the menu's everything looked expensive, but one Italian food name caught my eye. The waitress came to take our orders, "I will have a plate of  Lasagna and to drink I'll have a glass of lemonade please," I said. "And I'll have a plate of  Spaghetti and meatballs, and to drink I'll have a glass of  Sprite," Sean said. "Okay,  your food will be done in a few minutes," said the waitress. I nodded my head.

Looking around, I didn't notice this place was breathtaking. "I'm really glad that you agreed to come with me on a date," Sean told me. I smiled but before I could reply the food came, the food looked mouth watering and it smelt tasty.
Sean and I ate and spoke about random things, getting to know each other better.
Soon the night came to an end which made me sad, "I really had fun tonight, thank you," I said. "Me too. I really hope we can go on another date or maybe even more dates," said Sean. He winked at me and leaned down as he gave me a kiss on the lips before he made his way back to the car and saying "Goodbye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I never updated in a really long time but for one month I never had Wi-Fi because it stopped working and I have end of year exams for grade 10 which start on the 31st of October and I only finish on the 23rd November, so I have to focus on passing but I'll try and update. If I don't update I'm sorry.

Please vote, comment and share with Districters. ❣

•¤•N