chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

I had all ready took the entrance examination. For now, i am just waiting for the results to be out. "Taehyung, tell y/n to come down for a moment""Ne eomma." I went up to my room since we are sharing a room. "Y/n, eomma ask- what are you doing up there?" "Oppa?" I climbed up the on bunk bed "Can you sleep on your own bed?" I grabbed her arm wanting to get her down but i felt throb in my heart as if someone was hammering it.... i didn't know what happened but i was sure that it's because of 'that'. "But its cold down there" "it's because of the outfit that your wearing" ....sleeveless shirt and a fucking short shorts.... damn it, she's tempting me. "That's enough, i'm gonna sleep in the living room." She grabbed onto my sleeve as i was climbing down the stairs. "No wait, i come down".

Y/n's POV

I got down the bed to see oppa's back facing me. "Don't go sleeping on other people's bed without their permission." Oppa got pissed. I apologized to him and tried to reach out to him. But he had all ready walked away even before i could touch him, i drew my hand back to my chest.

*The next day*

Hani's POV

It's physical education now and since i have changed into my gym clothes and that y/n hasn't, she asked me to help her return Taehyung's notebook. I walked towards Taehyung, he was sitted by the windows looking outside. Damn he's so hot...i thought to myself. "Taehyung, here's your notebook..." luckily my hands didn't give off when i handed him the notebook, he looks so sad... "Hey urmm, i noticed that you are upset these few days..... because i-i like you...." "ahhh, your still going on with that? Anyways, it's nothing much" he said as he stood up and walk out of the class.

Y/n was done changing so she went to find hani. She was jogging towards taehyung's class when she saw her brother walking out.

Y/n's POV

"Oppaaaaaa!!!! Did you see hani? I told her to help me return your notebook, have you gotten it?" Oppa glanced at me and quickly looked away, he looked embarrassed after that. "Oppa?" "Hey Taehyung's sister! So i see that today's pink polka dot huh?" I shot my head down and saw that my shirt was translucent and that my bra was totally visible. "Ah! I forgot to wear my undershirt ottoke?" I squat down hugging myself to cover my chest. The two boys started laughing, "HAHAHA! Lucky!" Oppa took off his uniform and put it over my head..."can you shut the hell up and keep your eyes to yourself?" Oppa glared at them. "Pfft whatever, thanks for the show! HAHAHA!" A punch suddenly landed on the guy's face and a fight started to breakout between oppa and the two other boys.
My eyes widen, "OPPA! STOP! JEBAL" I grabbed Taehyung's arm but he pushed me away making my butt land on the floor with a sharp pain while he continued to fight back. Luckily the fight stopped when Yoongi appeared. He grabbed onto Taehyung and pulled him back. The others also helped to grab the boys. "Damn it." The boys cursed and walked off.

Hani's POV

Taehyung wiped the blood that was dripping down the side of his face and stomped off. Y/n ran after him and once again took his arm however Taehyung pulled away from her and walked off faster. "Taehyung!" I decided to chase after him right after he pushed Y/n away and brought him to the infirmary. "Ahh, why is the nurse not here when we need her? Hmmm where's the disinfect and how are you going to explain this fight?" Taehyung did nothing and kept quiet while i attend to his injuries.

Y/n's POV

After Yoongi broke the violence, Hani went after oppa and brought him to the infirmary. Yoongi comforted me for a moment to cheer me up. I needed more comfort but i had classes, so i went back to the changing room to put on my undershirt. While changing, i had a flashback on those moments when oppa rejected me whenever i grabbed onto his arms. I clenched onto my shirt feeling a sharp pain pierce through my heart together with other thoughts and feelings. What is this? I don't understand.

Back to Hani's POV

"There it's all done..." i looked at Taehyung then looked down. "T-taehyung, can't it be me? Am i not good enough?" I hold onto his cheeks with my both hands and gave him a passionate kiss....

Heyya guys! I feel like the story is a bit borring.... can someone give me any suggestions??? Jebal? Im new to writing ffs. Sorry if i made any mistakes...