Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Taehyung grabbed my hand and together, we ran off to the nearest station. Totally forgetting about Hani.

Taehyung's POV

I realised that y/n was walking slower each step we took. Hani said something and started running off, but I couldn't be bothered. I looked down and saw those lovely flowers that would look gorgeous on y/n's head. Turning to my back, I saw her staring at me, hesitant to say something. The next moment i know, she was all ready kissing me. My heart was racing so badly when i heard those words that came out of her mouth.... those words that i wanted to hear for so long... she said it.... 'saranghae'....

I grabbed onto her hand and speeded off to the train station. We caught up with the train and ran inside, laughing and panting.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"You will know when we reach~"

Back to Y/n's POV

"Heol! Oppa! I missed this place." I said as i laid on the bed of clovers.

"Glad that you liked it," Oppa sat down beside me.

I picked up some flowers and started trying to make a ring out of it, but it failed badly....

"Aish, why can't I do it properly?" I felt frustrated.

Oppa chuckled:" cause your still as clumsy as ever y/n-ah."

He took those flowers from my hands and fiddled around with it. Within seconds, a ring was formed in his finger tip. He put it on my ring finger for me and lightly kissed my hand. My heart was full with joy, it could be seen right on my face.

"It does not matter what other people think about us, I still love you."

I blushed:" I love you too Tae~"

Taehyung grinned:" finally your calling me by my name."

"Well, for safety reasons, I am still gonna call you 'oppa' when we are at home." I winked at him.

"Aah michikettda"

---------------------------------------------------------------Hii famm~ short update here🤣Its gonna be tough for me to finish this ff soon as i am in my crucial year of taking national exams and i dont have much time to complete this ff☹️ hope y...

Hii famm~ short update here🤣
Its gonna be tough for me to finish this ff soon as i am in my crucial year of taking national exams and i dont have much time to complete this ff☹️ hope you all can understand.
Once again~ please correct me for any mistakes that i made. I am not perfect. Please be nice when mentioning, i am quite sensitive to harsh negative remarks made. I really put in a lot of effort into this😕
Hope you enjoyed this episode! Im going on a hiatus😓